saga
    lazarus
    revival
    walking dead
    sovereign
    black science
    outcast
    ody-c

grabbing a bunch of trades to various titles when they come out too.
    formerly 'weeks'

Cool to see a lot of people who pick up just a few too. I've suspected for a while that Image attracts a more casual audience who don't shop weekly, but just follow one or two series and enjoy that they don't cross-over usually. Not sure if that's true, just a hunch.

Anyway, here's my current penis.

A Voice in the Dark
    Alex + Ada
    God Hates Astronauts
    Multiple Warheads (patiently waiting...)
    ODY-C
    Orc Stain (impatiently fuming...)
    Pretty Deadly
    Prophet (ending soon)
    Revival
    Saga
    Sex Criminals
    Autumnlands: Tooth & Claw

Will expand soon when we get news on 8House and From Under Mountains, maybe The Great Beyond whenever that's due, maybe the new Ales Kot series (Surface?) and Tokyo Ghost.
    Toying with the idea of adding Bitch Planet permanently, and I'm really curious about Intersect.
    But I really need to budget smartly, dropping most Big 2 titles soon to free up space...
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Cool to see a lot of people who pick up just a few too. I've suspected for a while that Image attracts a more casual audience who don't shop weekly, but just follow one or two series and enjoy that they don't cross-over usually. Not sure if that's true, just a hunch.

Anyway, here's my current penis.

A Voice in the Dark
    Alex + Ada
    God Hates Astronauts
    Multiple Warheads (patiently waiting...)
    ODY-C
    Orc Stain (impatiently fuming...)
    Pretty Deadly
    Prophet (ending soon)
    Revival
    Saga
    Sex Criminals
    Autumnlands: Tooth & Claw

Will expand soon when we get news on 8House and From Under Mountains, maybe The Great Beyond whenever that's due, maybe the new Ales Kot series (Surface?) and Tokyo Ghost.
    Toying with the idea of adding Bitch Planet permanently, and I'm really curious about Intersect.
    But I really need to budget smartly, dropping most Big 2 titles soon to free up space...
    Beautiful Dick.

Zero
    The Fade Out
    Black Science
    Lazarus
    Velvet
    Jupiter Legacy
    Copperhead
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Fantastic Member

Singles:

East of West
    Zero
    Wytches
    The Fade Out
    The Autumnlands: Tooth & Claw
    WickDiv
    Southern Bastards

In Trade

Manhattan Projects
    Black Science
    Deadly Class
    Nailbiter
    Saga
    Pretty Deadly
    Bitch Planet (first issue was fantastic, but budgets and such)
    Stray Bullets Reprinted Volumes
    Lazarus

BANNED

Chew
    Lazarus
    Saga
    Southern Bastards
    The Walking Dead
    Last edited by sprior93; 01-05-2015 at 10:32 AM.

All-New Member

Yeah, sorry I took the whole thing off topic for a bit back there...
    There are quite a few titles I keep seeing on everyone's list and I'm thinking I should really check these out. Also thanks TotalSnorefest for reminding me I need to get Tokyo Ghost whenever it comes out, that preview from a while back looked really good. What's going to happen if Image keep bringing out solid new series and it just becomes too much to get them all?

Spectacular Member

My list of Image books is constantly growing, Here it is.

Saga
    Sex Criminals
    Sex
    Rat Queens
    Lazarus
    Shutter
    Deadly Class
    Black Science
    Low
    Pretty Deadly
    Jupiter's Legacy
    MPH
    Tooth & Claw
    Nailbiter
    Outcast
    A Voice in the Dark
    The Fade Out
    Velvet
    Copperhead
    Birthright
    Wytches

Spectacular Member

I'm willing to round off my image pull list at 25 books. 3 of the four spaces are already taken by Rumble, Big Man Plans and Tokyo Ghost. leaving 2 slots. (Once MPH is done).

Amazing Member

Zero
    Saga
    The Fade Out
    The Autumnlands: Tooth & Claw
    Wytches
    Pretty Deadly
    Revival
    Supreme: Blue Rose (ending soon)

Will be added as soon as they're released:
    8House
    Nameless
    WOLF
    The Surface
    Injection

BANNED

East of West: Like it but could drop it.
    The Fuse: Love it.
    Lazarus: 2nd favorite on my entire pull list.
    Morning Glories: Best thing that I'm reading these days.
    Saga: Love the art but the tacky humor is making me lean toward a drop.
    Trees: Like it.
    Umbral: In-between "like" and "love".
    Wytches: Trying it.

Zero: Read issue #1, thought it was solid, been meaning to go back to the series.

I would read these if they still existed:

Bedlam
    Jupiter's Legacy
    Nowhere Men

Delayed release irritates me...

Quote Originally Posted by johnmahananda View Post
    East of West: Like it but could drop it.
    The Fuse: Love it.
    Lazarus: 2nd favorite on my entire pull list.
    Morning Glories: Best thing that I'm reading these days.
    Saga: Love the art but the tacky humor is making me lean toward a drop.
    Trees: Like it.
    Umbral: In-between "like" and "love".
    Wytches: Trying it.

Zero: Read issue #1, thought it was solid, been meaning to go back to the series.

I would read these if they still existed:

Bedlam
    Jupiter's Legacy
    Nowhere Men

Delayed release irritates me...
    Just curious, especially because I haven't read it yet, but if you like East of West why would you consider dropping it?
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Monthly
    Lazarus - One of my favorite books each month
    Velvet - Competes up there with Lazarus as best of the month
    Invincible - Great story since the beginning, but lost some of it's magic to me. Really interested in seeing how Thragg's army turns out . . . but that probably won't come to fruition for another 70 issues.
    The Fade Out - Brubaker and Phillips made it a must pull for me. After 3 issues, still not fully engaged in the story but will ride it out for a long time due to the team
    Zero - Might drop this book. The book was interesting whenever I read the first 7 issues or so at once, but since I have caught up and started reading monthly, I just don't care or get excited for the next issue to drop.

Trades
    East of West - I buy the new trade whenever Comixology puts a sale out on it. I enjoy the story, but not enough to buy it at full retail.
    Walking Dead - Similar to Invincible, I don't get too excited for the story anymore and not even sure if I have picked up the last 2 or 3 trades yet.

Recently stopped reading
    Fatale - Very enjoyable series that ended. I am waiting for a while to forget about what happened so that I can re-read the whole series at once.
    Saga - Dropped the book 5 or so issues ago. Staples' art was a treat, but I didn't love the story as much as most and wasn't a fan of the vulgarity for vulgarities sake.
    The Manhattan Projects - Read the first 17 issues of the series after picking them all up from a Comixology sale. After finishing that many, I still did not care about a single character and had no reason to start reading it monthly or in trade.

Image has the second most books on my pull list with Marvel at around a dozen (give or take due to events), 4-6 Valiant (again with the events and mini-series), 2 for DC, and 1 for IDW.
    Last edited by Cap10nate; 12-16-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine Review - Vol 1 (Issues 1-50) and Vol 2 (Issues 51-102)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    Just curious, especially because I haven't read it yet, but if you like East of West why would you consider dropping it?
    I like it but it's losing some steam for me, as is Saga. I'm hanging in for those two but I'd drop them if other books proved more enjoyable. (Disclaimer: I limit myself to 10 monthly titles, so I have to drop titles to pick up others.) Right now I'm preferring some of the Valiant stuff.

Whereas Lazarus and Morning Glories are kicking my ass regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmahananda View Post
    I like it but it's losing some steam for me, as is Saga. I'm hanging in for those two but I'd drop them if other books proved more enjoyable. (Disclaimer: I limit myself to 10 monthly titles, so I have to drop titles to pick up others.) Right now I'm preferring some of the Valiant stuff.

Whereas Lazarus and Morning Glories are kicking my ass regularly.
    Got it. Yeah, I've heard that from a few different readers that East of West and Saga are kind of losing a little of their luster. They're both titles I'm planning on eventually picking up the collected editions of.

Really need to start both Lazarus and Morning Glories for sure.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender