Fantastic Member

Default Couple of Moon Knight questions

So I just finished reading the first collection of the new Moon Knight series, which I only bought because Warren Ellis wrote it. I enjoyed it.

Is the series still going? Does the new writer continue the story in a satisfying way? Is this going to get cancelled incredibly soon?

Thank you!

It's still going and it's been pretty good. Not Ellis level, but still good enough to definitely keep reading.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

It's been good. Bunn will be taking over soon so I can't guarantee the quality after that but right now it's pretty good
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Solid continuation. Would recommend.

Brian Wood has been the writer starting with issue #7, it took me a bit to adjust to his style but he has me hooked now. #10 comes out tomorrow and I can't wait to see what happens. It was announced that Cullen Bunn will be the writer from #13-17 so we should be able to expect at least that many issues (hopefully even more after that).

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk_Guy View Post
    Brian Wood has been the writer starting with issue #7, it took me a bit to adjust to his style but he has me hooked now. #10 comes out tomorrow and I can't wait to see what happens. It was announced that Cullen Bunn will be the writer from #13-17 so we should be able to expect at least that many issues (hopefully even more after that).
    Seconded. #7 & #8 didn't really grab me, but #9? Wow. Now, I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm hooked. I think it just took me a bit to get over Ellis/Shalvey. And I'm really looking forward Bunn's more supernatural take.
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight