View Poll Results: Are you pleased with the AXIS #7 reveal?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hooray! Glad that Wanda and Pietro aren't being linked to Magneto any longer.

25 10.50%
  • Boo! Angry that Marvel would do such a thing and ignore years of comic history.

150 63.03%
  • Meh. Indifferent about Marvel's latest reveal.

63 26.47%
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

We're all Inhuman brothers and sisters.
    Let's join hands and sing Kumbaya, oh mighty dollar, Kumbaya.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Pietro can't be Inhuman though cause the big thing about Luna is that she's half mutant/half Inhuman. But I guess that's gonna be gone too.
    I don't think the book said that they weren't mutants. Just that they weren't Magneto's kids.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I have to stop reading this thread until I read the issue. I'm so confused right now lol.

Wanda and Quicksilver are twins how the heck could they both no be Inhumans or mutants? Did Wanda rewrite the code in her own DNA?
    What really hurts the story the most is that Pietro was infected by the Terrigen mist in SoM and he didn't go through no cocoon phase and change. The terrigen mist doesn't have age parameters when it comes to exposure.

Amazing Member ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

Man , I can feel the hate already.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think the book said that they weren't mutants. Just that they weren't Magneto's kids.
    the book said that they are NOT mutants.

BANNED

Good riddance never cared for the Magneto blood tie the twins had with him. If that annoys people well tough either retire from Marvel ad check out indie titles or read another Marvel title. Either way doesn't bother me less X-men connection the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are no longer Mangeto's kids. Axis 7 has Wanda cast a spell called 'Strike down my family" and only Pietro was affected, not Magneto. Wanda realized that they were never related.

So Magneto is officially out of the picture.
    Okay, clarify something for me. Are Wanda and Pietro still brother and sister? And is it stated anywhere that they cease to be mutants?

If that's the case, Marvel's really pushing the whole Inhumans deal before Age of Ultron to a point where it needlessly needs to go. Disappointing. I've always said to those people who argued against my problems with the MCU influencing the comics that one day it'll be their characters that are affected. Might be coming to fruition here by the looks of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Good riddance never cared for the Magneto blood tie the twins had with him. If that annoys people well tough either retire from Marvel ad check out indie titles or read another Marvel title. Either way doesn't bother me less X-men connection the better.
    Everyone's entiled to there opinion but this is sorta silly.

There are probably over a hundred stories that make little sense and possibly "ruined"(lack of a better word) due to this single event. Long time fans have every right to be WTF on this one.

So... Uancanny Avengers #1 solicitation wasn't for Wanda and Pietro?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Okay, clarify something for me. Are Wanda and Pietro still brother and sister? And is it stated anywhere that they cease to be mutants?
    The latter, no (not yet anyway).

They are still brother and sister. Evil Inverted Wanda cast a spell to strike down her blood relatives and only Pietro was affected, not Mags. She made a big Evil Inverted speech about how it meant they weren't related.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    It;s just more Marvel propaganda to demote the X-Men more and give the Inhumans more prominence. That's what makes it offensive

Extraordinary Member

"No family." Poor Lorna. Whether or not she's Magneto's daughter still depends entirely on which editorial office a book is coming out of.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The latter, no (not yet anyway).

They are still brother and sister. Evil Inverted Wanda cast a spell to strike down her blood relatives and only Pietro was affected, not Mags. She made a big Evil Inverted speech about how it meant they weren't related.
    Ohhh, okay. Sorry, I read the initial post totally wrong. I thought she cast a spell that basically No More Mutants'd the relation to Magento.

So any guesses on which Inhuman fathered them?

Fantastic Member

Wanda has ruined every major spell she's ever tried. Even No More Mutants. Are we sure she's just not being her incompetent self?