View Poll Results: Do you want Betty to be red she hulk again?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Soon

10 23.26%
  • Yes - Soon with her own series

6 13.95%
  • Yes - down the road

5 11.63%
  • Yes - down the road with her own series

1 2.33%
  • No

21 48.84%
    BANNED

Default Do you want Betty to be Red She Hulk again?

Do you want Betty to return to being Red She Hulk?

Yes I would Red She Hulk Rocked
    Truth is the best policy

BANNED

Nope. Never again.

Betty needs to return to being worm food. She needs to return to being the sore spot in Banner's heart that causes him grief at night. She needs return to being that something the Hulk remembers vanquishing one of his most hated enemies over.

Incredible Member

Nope. As a She Hulk, she's redundant. I always thought Marvel was trying to think forward to an eventual movie property. Since Betty was already introduced in the movies, it would be easier to "Hulk Her Up" than having to introduce Jen and any backstory. Also two Hulks as "Exes" would play better dramatically and avoid any "squick" when it came to cousins. Nevertheless as comics go, I like the green one we already have.

BANNED

Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_168.jpg

The character Betty does not need to return.
    She has been the Harpy and recently the red She-Hulk so please just let her pass away like Jarella and Caiera and let the character Robert Bruce Banner end up with a new love after Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelionofasgard View Post
    Do you want Betty to return to being Red She Hulk?
    Did she stop being Red She Hulk? Who is she now? I just figured she wasn't appearing anywhere these days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    Did she stop being Red She Hulk? Who is she now? I just figured she wasn't appearing anywhere these days.
    in the current main hulk book, hulk under the new persona doc green is depowering all other hulk related characters.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

She was only ever interesting to me when she was red.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I liked her as Red She-Hulk, but hated the idea of Red She-Hulk (and Red Hulk). Honestly, the second every "Hulk family" member except for Bruce and Jennifer lose their powers, the better. It's like a variation of the terrible "multiple-colored Lantern Corps" idea, only made even more ludicrous. And that's despite some really good stories (mostly by Jeff Parker) coming out of it.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Eh. Multicoloured Lanterns was the best idea DC had in 40 years. And multicoloured Hulks isn't really a new idea.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Eh. Multicoloured Lanterns was the best idea DC had in 40 years. And multicoloured Hulks isn't really a new idea.
    Gotta disagree with you on the Lanterns part. A Sinestro-centric army made up of yellow-ring wielders is a great idea and a natural extension of what was already there. The orange/blue/violet/whatever was taking that natural extension and running it into the ground by just going bigger and broader with no real substance beneath it. For something that threw around the word "emotion" so much, the whole thing was pretty hollow and vapid.

And I think Red Hulk and the subsequent fallout of that came about as a direct result of the multiple Lanterns, as Jeph Loeb and Geoff Johns were sharing studio space at that time. And Loeb's handling of things made it come across even MORE vapid than it was on the DC front, as Marvel's characters are, by nature, more grounded and natural than DC's.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelionofasgard View Post
    in the current main hulk book, hulk under the new persona doc green is depowering all other hulk related characters.
    ...That sounds like when Eddie as Toxin decided to try and wipe out all other Symbiotes and Hosts.

I don't want her back as Red Hulk, there are way too many gamma powered beings in the MU. As a result, it makes the Hulk less special. Betty can stick around, I don't necessarily agree with some that she should be killed off again. However, like I said before, I do like how Hulk is depowering some of these characters...although...Marvel will bring them all back eventually.