Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Savage Dragon, #200

"Savage Dragon" #200 has plenty of exactly what readers have come to expect from Erik Larsen, which covers quite a large range of content and character.

Full review here.

Is it a good jumping on point i didnt read the review in case of spoilers

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    Issue #193 is a better jumping-on point for the series. If you read digital comics, the back issues are $1.99 which is not a bad deal. Comixology had a huge sale on Savage Dragon last week so for me that was an excellent way to get back into the series. I am still not halfway through, but I can't believe how much I have been enjoying reading this series. Hopefully they will have another sale again.

I should add I haven't read issue 200 yet so I can't say if it is also a good jumping-on point or not.
    Last edited by Paper Monkey; 12-11-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Formally: The Adventurer Jim Purcell's Avatar

An amazing milestone to an amazing series. My friends and I had the good luck to actually interview Erik Larsen about issue 200 on our Podcast. If anyone is curious about his process and how 200's contents came together.

Savage FINcast - Episode 35: Talkin' 200 with Erik Larsen!

This month the Fincasters skipped the news, trivia, and all the extras to give you exactly what you want need: a two-hour interview with Exhilarating Erik Larsen! Consider this your audible companion to all things Savage Dragon #200! Did you hear that? We said #200! Over twenty years in the making, Savage Dragon hits it’s newest milestone with a super-sized celebratory issue including a ton of tales which encompass darn near every comics genre. No lie!

Jim, Craig, and Raven, have a blast listening to Erik Larsen discuss all the nitty-gritty details of each story included in the one-hundred pulse-pounding pages that make up he titillating two-hundredth issue. This truly is a must listen episode for everyone who enjoyed the milestone issue!
    Last edited by Jim Purcell; 12-12-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    It is. But then--most issues are.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    It is. But then--most issues are.
    As they should be!
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.