Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Err, he lies to her on a regular basis, manipulated her life since before she ever met him, their relationship is based on him selling out criminals who thought they could trust him and how many times has she found herself in a bad guy's cross-hairs because of Red?

Frankly, I don't blame her for wanting him gone from her life.
    Except she doesn't really want him gone from her life. She wants answers/the truth.

Their biggest issue is that they are too much alike, though.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Err, he lies to her on a regular basis, manipulated her life since before she ever met him, their relationship is based on him selling out criminals who thought they could trust him and how many times has she found herself in a bad guy's cross-hairs because of Red?

Frankly, I don't blame her for wanting him gone from her life.
    Actually he says that he will never lie to her. He'll hide the truth from her, evade telling her any truths by misdirecting or refusing to answer any questions and will let her assume any allegations she makes about him are true without correcting her. But I don't think he ever outright lied to her.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Actually he says that he will never lie to her. He'll hide the truth from her, evade telling her any truths by misdirecting or refusing to answer any questions and will let her assume any allegations she makes about him are true without correcting her. But I don't think he ever outright lied to her.
    That seems to be splitting hairs when he knows that she married a double agent he himself hired.

All the **** he's put her through, or gone through because if him, I wouldn't trust him either.

Again, for all the so called master criminal Red is supposed to be, he spends most of his time with the task-force snitching out other criminals. He betrays people as the basis premise of the show. I wouldn't trust him either.

I was Googling The Blacklist to find out when it was coming back from it's mid season finale. Found out its March 20th. Also found out it got renewed. And that's a cool way to find out, at the cast's 150th episode celebration.

I think the show can go the distance all the way to a full decade. I just wish it could also have a decent spinoff (still sore about The Blacklist: Redemption )