Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blacklist

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Nice to see Paul Reubens show up.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    Nice to see Paul Reubens show up.
    Better to see him show up in that particular role. Priceless.

BANNED

I really enjoyed last nights episode. Especially the reveal with the villain, and of course the spoilers:
    double crossing
    end of spoilers. The show has gotten much, much better and is significantly stronger and more cohesive than it was last season.

Nice to see David Costabile who played Gale on Breaking bad appear. Glad Paul Reubens is a reoccurring character.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Episode 8 "The Decembrist" was a pretty good. Great performance from Spader. Both Alan Alda and Peter Stormare's characters are killed. Tom is set free. No more episodes until February.

Episode 9 "Luther Braxton Part 1" Hell yeah Ron Perlman! James Spader was bad ass during the prison break. One hell of a cliffhanger.

That was an intense episode. So Keen is the key to the Fulcrum, whatever that means?
    As I saw on another thread, the most important passcode the CIA has is a 6 digit alpha numeric?
    It's like the the joke in Spaceballs, the Kings password is "12345".

The only thing dumber would be the password being "Password".

Ultimate Member

Default Black List

Anyone still following this? I'm still wondering if Keen's dead for real

All-New Member

Figured I would bump this ancient thread than start a new one. The Blacklist is my favorite show, which has led me to create some list about Raymond Reddington and Tom Keen, among others. Curious what everyone thinks.

I used to be into this show, but then it seemed to kinda spin its wheels a few seasons ago. I still watch now and then. I do admit this most recent storyline has me interested again, but not as much as the beginning of the show.

Incredible Member

Love the show but I'm getting a little tired of Elizabeth always probing into Reddington's past and questioning her trust in him. After all these years of him helping her and coming to her rescue time and time again she would learn to just trust that he cares for her as a daughter and wouldn't cause her any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Love the show but I'm getting a little tired of Elizabeth always probing into Reddington's past and questioning her trust in him. After all these years of him helping her and coming to her rescue time and time again she would learn to just trust that he cares for her as a daughter and wouldn't cause her any harm.
    Agreed. They've done the "Liz plots against Red" two or three times now (including currently) and it's tiring.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Agreed. They've done the "Liz plots against Red" two or three times now (including currently) and it's tiring.
    Yea her feeling guilty about putting him on DEATH ROW seems to have worn off.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdsandscoundrels View Post
    Yea her feeling guilty about putting him on DEATH ROW seems to have worn off.
    Not to mention the time he blackmailed a sitting U.S. president to posthumously pardon her when he thought she was dead, too. Still not enough for Liz. Any new info, she never recalls what Red has done for her or what she has put him through, its all "I can now no longer trust him."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Not to mention the time he blackmailed a sitting U.S. president to posthumously pardon her when he thought she was dead, too. Still not enough for Liz. Any new info, she never recalls what Red has done for her or what she has put him through, its all "I can now no longer trust him."
    Err, he lies to her on a regular basis, manipulated her life since before she ever met him, their relationship is based on him selling out criminals who thought they could trust him and how many times has she found herself in a bad guy's cross-hairs because of Red?

Frankly, I don't blame her for wanting him gone from her life.