Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Why do you think that makes all of us Anya fans scared poopless?
    All of us?

Do you have a couple of mice in your pocket?

But seriously, you need not worry. Anya is not going to die. I'd be willing to bet just about anything that your fears are unfounded.

-Pav, who has encountered no evidence of her death being foreshadowed, a device that Slott uses regularly...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    All of us?

Do you have a couple of mice in your pocket?

But seriously, you need not worry. Anya is not going to die. I'd be willing to bet just about anything that your fears are unfounded.

-Pav, who has encountered no evidence of her death being foreshadowed, a device that Slott uses regularly...
    I'm sorry, but the fact that all Anya has done so far was talk about Spider-Woman, chances are she'll die to further Jessica Drew.

I'm sorry, but the fact that all Anya has done so far was talk about Spider-Woman, chances are she'll die to further Jessica Drew.
    Well I hope we are both wrong, but I tend to agree with you.

Let's not forget the "Silk will get you killed if you let her" -cut to Silk getting herself in trouble and Anya and Gwen going for her rescue. That's some massive foreshadowing.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Anya not getting her series right now is for the best as she just be another spider lady. Once the Silk book is called, she can get her own title.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

Well I stopped caring who lived after Slott decided to give the middle finger to Spider-GIrl's supporting cast so I say let them kill Anya off and be done with it already. At least then one less character stemming off from the totem garbage is removed.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Well I stopped caring who lived after Slott decided to give the middle finger to Spider-GIrl's supporting cast so I say let them kill Anya off and be done with it already. At least then one less character stemming off from the totem garbage is removed.
    Yes, because no one cares about Anya the same way you care about Mayday and her family.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Yes, because no one cares about Anya the same way you care about Mayday and her family.
    Oh yes because you just had to reply to my post as if it mattered i just simply have my own opinions to post. But hey I wouldn't mind if Slott decided to kill off all of Anya's supporting cast as payback.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 12-11-2014 at 11:59 PM.

BANNED

I understand their concerns, they want her to have a big part to play, and they feel she's getting sidelined for the "next big thing" in Silk. Let them vent, it's healthy.

I just want Marvel don't contradicts themselves. I mean if Bullet Points Spider-man died in Spider-verse, don't make him appear in Secret Wars as nothing has happened. Unless at the end of Spider-verse there would be colective resurrections.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Oh yes because you just had to reply to my post as if it mattered i just simply have my own opinions to post. But hey I wouldn't mind if Slott decided to kill off all of Anya's supporting cast as payback.
    ...Anya doesn't have a supporting cast anymore cause they are dead...

The good kind of noise SpiderOrange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I just want Marvel don't contradicts themselves. I mean if Bullet Points Spider-man died in Spider-verse, don't make him appear in Secret Wars as nothing has happened. Unless at the end of Spider-verse there would be colective resurrections.
    Precisely. Having "House of M" Spidey appear on the solicits makes no sense seeing as how he's been killed in Spider Verse.
    "This. Right here. This is where my life officially jumped the shark." Miles Morales
    "No, that was back on Cowboy world", Ultimate Cartoon Spidey
    ASM Vol 3, #12

Don't be sorry for jumping to conclusions. You're a human; it's what we're all made to do.

Be Anya isn't going to die. You might think that Anya's role - or lack of one - points to her inevitable death in cannon fodder fashion, but I think you're worry is misplaced.

And we shall see eventually who is correct.

I hope it's me, because I don't want Anya to die either. I don't have the love for her that you do, but I think she has a lot of potential as a character, and I'd like to see a writer really figure out what her role in Spider-Man's world should/could be.

-Pav, who wonders if anyone else sees signs of Anya's downfall in this storyline...
    Last edited by Pav; 12-12-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.

--------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    But there are an infinite number of Bullet Points Spider-Men! The Marvel Universe is a universe of unlimited possibilities, much like our own!

Unless they decide to change that, of course. Could happen, I suppose.

-Pav, who doesn't think it will (for very long at least)...

--------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Don't be sorry for jumping to conclusions. You're a human; it's what we're all made to do.

Be Anya isn't going to die. You might think that Anya's role - or lack of one - points to her inevitable death in cannon fodder fashion, but I think you're worry is misplaced.

And we shall see eventually who is correct.

I hope it's me, because I don't want Anya to die either. I don't have the love for her that you do, but I think she has a lot of potential as a character, and I'd like to see a writer really figure out what her role in Spider-Man's world should/could be.

-Pav, who wonders if anyone else sees signs of Anya's downfall in this storyline...
    When the writer stresses that no Spider is safe (cept the ones getting their own books), her chances of survival are very slim. Especially when everyone is focusing on Spider-Gwen.