"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Default Introducing Rat Queen's New Artist....

http://imagecomics.com/content/view/...-on-rat-queens

It's Stjepan Sejic! I think he's a good fit. His style is similar enough to the previous artist that it wouldn't be too much of a drastic change in tone and look.... though we won't see the next issue of Rat Queens until at least February.

Great news! It will be worth the wait.

I guess im buying Rat Queens now.

And id just sorted a pullist.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    http://imagecomics.com/content/view/...-on-rat-queens

It's Stjepan Sejic! I think he's a good fit. His style is similar enough to the previous artist that it wouldn't be too much of a drastic change in tone and look.... though we won't see the next issue of Rat Queens until at least February.
    yeah, it will be finished in the first week of february as this was...an unexpected arrangement
    i am already working on the issue but i am also finishing oversized death vigil 6, a poison ivy short, and have to do death vigil 7 and 8 and generation 9 issue 2

so my spam space is already fully booked XD

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    yeah, it will be finished in the first week of february as this was...an unexpected arrangement
    i am already working on the issue but i am also finishing oversized death vigil 6, a poison ivy short, and have to do death vigil 7 and 8 and generation 9 issue 2

so my spam space is already fully booked XD
    Just wondering if this will impact the planned Teen Witchblade book and future Death Vigil arcs?

But SO happy you're joining Rat Queens! What a perfect book for you.
    Last edited by klynn; 12-11-2014 at 10:59 AM.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Spectacular Member

nope, twitch is still not solicited and for now is on a hiatus as i am planning on building up a few issues before publishing, also...gotta give that series a proper name XD

death vigil, as it is now in february i will be done with issue 8, then a few months off, and then in june a 4 issue mini called lost childhood which will handle the story of how james and mia became friends...and after that i am thinking...ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    nope, twitch is still not solicited and for now is on a hiatus as i am planning on building up a few issues before publishing, also...gotta give that series a proper name XD

death vigil, as it is now in february i will be done with issue 8, then a few months off, and then in june a 4 issue mini called lost childhood which will handle the story of how james and mia became friends...and after that i am thinking...ongoing
    Death Vigil ongoing?!?!?! Wow, you've just made today the best day with this and the Rat Queens news. That is fan-fucking-tastic, sir!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

This is exciting!