Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

I've not read this. Now I'm gonna have to. Love Sejic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    i have big plans for ravine
    Good big fan of that as well.

Wow! I really liked the art in Rat Queens up to this point... but I LOVE Sejic's stuff.

Christmas came early!

This is a fantastic pairing, and I can think of few artists better suited to this book. Congrats, Stjepan!

Wow, I didn't see that coming, but I think he fits, perfectly, it's insane, the quality of work he puts out at such a fast pace, I wish he did more Dc work, or even Valiant. I'm really looking forward to Sunstone, and this new era of Rat Queens...

I wonder though, it's says the regular schedule would resume in May, with issue #12, but if Sejic starts in February's issue #9, and #10 cover, has Sejic as artist, then Febuary would be when it returns to a regular monthly schedule, by May, he'd already have three issue's out, idk, maybe I'm overthinking it, lol
    Last edited by DIVINITY; 12-11-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    #MagnetoWasRight

This news makes me so happy. I can't wait to get my hands on these issues.
    X-23|ROGUE|EMMA FROST|ARCHANGEL|RAT QUEENS|WONDER WOMAN|OYA|PIXIE|THOR|STORM

The situation surrounding the book sucks for all parties involved, but this really is the best possible outcome of crappy circumstances. I remember looking at some of Sejic's "fan art" thinking "Man, wouldn't it be great if..." but sort of just stopped there, figuring he had so much on his plate already. So happy to see the news today, his style will fit well. Looking forward to his issues, sucks we've got to wait so long though, oh well.

Will this effect IXth Generations schedule Stjepan? Or are you just that fast? :P

Nice to see this book get a quality artist like Stjepan, hopefully he sticks to the character designs & they don't all become supermodels.

Spectacular Member

why would they become supermodels? XD

The Image press release only states that he's only doing issues #9-11. I hope he's on as the permanent artist......
    Last edited by klynn; 12-11-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Terrific news! I do hope that he'll stick closer to the more traditional style that he uses on Sunstone, Death Vigil and his Deviant Art doodles to the overly rendered style that he used on Witchblade for all the years he was on it. That stuff is impressive in its own way but his looser style just feels way warmer and way more kinetic to me.

EDIT: Oops, never mind, just checked out the preview images. Yup, just what I was hoping for. What a perfect fit!
    Last edited by Ilan Preskovsky; 12-11-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Spectacular Member

i am fos now finishing this arc and doing the next one, and from there we will see, depending on whether readers like it and/or a better artist replaces me

and the style used will indeed be the one used in death vigil and sunstone and is in fact shown in the preview pics in the article itself

kurtis actually posted a small teaser of one of the finished pages as i am not wasting time
    http://nebezial-asheri.tumblr.com/image/104941663787

and more here

http://kurtiswiebe.tumblr.com/post/1...ou-hadnt-heard

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    why would they become supermodels? XD
    It wasn't a dig at your style I was generalizing, some artists like to change things up & the Rat Queens diversity is one of the draws for me, both from a character & a character design point of view

Spectacular Member

i'm here to draw the rat queens and that, is exactly what you will get