Page 162 of 166 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Just to add to things, I'm not even talking about the reveal of Matt's identity in Defenders. I'm talking about Black Cat (her turn to good was in that story) and didn't Diamondback die?
    Black Cat shot him repeatedly but he didn't die. The situation with Black Cat is even more confusing as she lost her criminal empire and her change of heart for completely different reasons in the 'Venom Inc' Spider-Man event that happened around the same time!?!

I love that she is sporting the JrJr style on those pages. I love that hair! Looking forward to this arc now.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

There's a new mobile game coming out. Elektra is one of the featured characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    There's a new mobile game coming out. Elektra is one of the featured characters.
    Another one? I wish they'd make some proper console games again.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Another one? I wish they'd make some proper console games again.
    Yeah, it's apparently a card game:
    https://news.marvel.com/games/89494/...-battle-lines/

MBL_PRCards_Elektra.jpg

Well the chances of an Elektra Netflix series in the near future have reduced dramatically: Elodie Yung has just revealed she is pregnant on Instagram! Congrats to her!

Yes, congrats to her and her mini Elektra!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Well the chances of an Elektra Netflix series in the near future have reduced dramatically: Elodie Yung has just revealed she is pregnant on Instagram! Congrats to her!
    congrates to elodie, but to side note scarlett johansson was 7 months pregnant i believe when she filmed Avengers ages of ultron so its possible that elodie could still play as Elektra in DD season 3 or a spin off if she wants.

Nice issue and appearance by Elektra. Is been a while since she showed in her short series.

BTW, question.

Since Elektra is big on revenge just like Frank Castle, how is the interactions between them?

I don't remember well how is her history with the Punisher since they definitely are the biggest on revenge in the MU but rarely coincide.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Nice issue and appearance by Elektra. Is been a while since she showed in her short series.

BTW, question.

Since Elektra is big on revenge just like Frank Castle, how is the interactions between them?

I don't remember well how is her history with the Punisher since they definitely are the biggest on revenge in the MU but rarely coincide.
    Elektra and Frank were actually lovers during their time together on The Thunderbolts!
    Explosive_Teaser.jpg
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 06-04-2018 at 02:19 PM.

They hooked up for pretty much the whole time they were teammates on Thunderbolts, and they had a weird date/sexual tension thing in one of Punisher's older issues.

V2 of Thunderbolts, right?

And I ship them. Sorry Matt but Frank fits Elektra better IMO.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Elektra by Sebastian Fiumara...

sebastian fiumara ELEKTRA.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

10-15 years ago and Jolie would have been a decent Elektra.