Page 163 of 166 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2478
    BANNED

Talking Happy Father's Day!!!

Elektra engages in a good old fashioned grudge match against the man who killed her: Bullseye!

This match ends in someone's sudden death.

From Elektra #2 Dec 1996. Script by Peter Milligan, art by Mike Deodato Jr.

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Alot of the stuff Marvel's pushing isn't selling very well. They need to right the ship and get things back to normal before they lose the people who have supported them for decades...
    Too late in my case. They lost me when they canceled the FF. Nor was that a spur of the moment move on my part. The FF fiasco was just the final straw. I did sign up for Marvel Unlimited last year, but by 2011 my Marvel intake had dropped to such a trickle over the years that catching up seems so damn far down the road.
    Last edited by thetrellan; 07-07-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Has anyone picked up DD #605? Elektra is in it and she's not wearing the crappy Netflix costume! In fact it looks like she is now wearing one similar to her Strike Force look, minus the head scarf! Fingers crossed this look sticks and we never see her all in black again!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'd prefer she get the headscarf back. I didn't like the way Soule wrote her, but it's a brief cameo either way.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I'd prefer she get the headscarf back. I didn't like the way Soule wrote her, but it's a brief cameo either way.
    Yeah the head scarf and asymmetric top are her iconic looks so having both back would be preferable. Soule actually says she's one of his favourite characters to write, but your also right that he doesn't always get her.

HQ version of that Defenders poster

Elektra is going to feature in the MK20 anniversary event kicking off in November!
    https://www.newsarama.com/41430-more...t-details.html

art by Fred Benes

Apparently the cover of the second MK issue. Looks like their going back to her traditional, if slightly more armored/tactical...

DnEMqKqU0AA5oeR.jpg

In other news, allow me to regale you all with my nerdery... I recently got an electric vehicle, so of course it's named Electr-a. Isn't that funny? Haha (please send help)

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Hoping she has a big role in this mini. Great cover and I love the return of the old look.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Hoping she has a big role in this mini. Great cover and I love the return of the old look.
    Same, with her being one of the few named players so far, I've got my fingers crossed.

I didn't hate their attempt to adapt her DD S2 look, but seeing her back in her classic look is really nice

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Apparently the cover of the second MK issue. Looks like their going back to her traditional, if slightly more armored/tactical...

DnEMqKqU0AA5oeR.jpg

In other news, allow me to regale you all with my nerdery... I recently got an electric vehicle, so of course it's named Electr-a. Isn't that funny? Haha (please send help)
    I'm more than happy she is going back to her classic, iconic look.

And if they are doing some tweaks, as it appears, this is the way to do it. Keep everything about the classic that makes it iconic, and simply build upon it.

Elektra by Dima Ivanov.

dima ivanov Elektra.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Intriguing image!