Page 1 of 166 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Elektra Appreciation: Lady in Red

This thread is reserved for discussing our revered Lady of Murder. To me, Elektralytes!

Reeling from her father's death, Elektra lost faith in justice and fled to Europe. Attempting to infiltrate the Hand with honorable intentions, Elektra eventually fell in with them and became one of their most talented assassins.

Years later she re-emerged in New York having left the Hand, and over the course of a couple of death's she has walked a fine line between the path of good and evil.

Elektra is currently a member of the Thunderbolts and is once again starring in her own solo series.

Warrior. Ninja. Assassin. Elektra is...the deadliest woman in the world!
    Last edited by tsaimelemoni; 04-30-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Indigom9

I finally got the first book, it was amazing.

Glad you liked it! Can't wait to see the action on Monster Island.

Thanks for posting this! Yeah, can't wait for issue #2 and Monster Island. Plus Lady Bullseye is coming up soon...

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Always liked that ArtGerm pic.

My favorite panel was during her monologue, at the beginning, when she was talking about trying her hand (see what I did there?) at being a hero...

Haha, so clever

Yeah, that whole opening was just beautiful.

Speaking to the future of this arc...who thinks Elektra will end up helping Cape Crow? I can kinda see it going either way.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Speaking to the future of this arc...who thinks Elektra will end up helping Cape Crow? I can kinda see it going either way.
    I guess it depends on who wants him alive, which I'm sure she'll find out who that is during the story...

True, I kinda forgot about the anonymous patron. Depending on it is, I can see Elektra killing the mark just to make a point.

Ultimate Member

So I just read issue #1 yesterday. It was really good. The art was gorgeous and this new assassin guy seems really creepy.

I know, right? Bloody Lips is going to be a fantastic villain, and actually feels like a challenge to Elektra

Ultimate Member

Has that "contractor" lady ever appeared before, or is she a brand new character? I don't recognize her, but she seems pretty interesting as well.