Page 139 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post

Lovely
    Awesome!!!!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I like the new Elektra series as it puts her in a uniquely familiar situation, but with a modern twist.
    I like it just because I like Arcade. I think this was a good position for her, but I also thought it was odd that they killed everyone that she was supposed to protect very quickly.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Lovely
    Amazing, gotta say that slow walk at the end of the trailer was awesome too, walking like the boss that she is..
    Last edited by ElektraLover; 05-07-2017 at 03:06 AM.

She looks very blank/mind controlled. Really hoping we get Elektra like this first image at the end of the miniseries and not like the second.

If they kill her again I might just be done with the Netflix side of Marvel.

If they kill her again I might just be done with the Netflix side of Marvel.
    Likewise... Though if Typhoid Mary shows up in JJ or DD. But I'll be really bummed if they kill her again.

so what's going on with the Las Vegas setting? Is Elektra still killing people for hire? it's an issue I have with taking her seriously as a protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what's going on with the Las Vegas setting? Is Elektra still killing people for hire? it's an issue I have with taking her seriously as a protagonist.
    No, she was trying to take down some gang involved with shady stuff and and found herself in one of Arcade's Murderworlds. She's still killing as she needs/feels necessary, but in this volume she hasn't been hired to do so.

I can't believe I bought her 90's collection. It's not very good but trying to show theres some love out there for the character.

I was going to out of solidarity, but it turns out I have almost all the issues in floppy format from when I was first getting into the character.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

For any of my gamers out there i'm really curious as to what you guys think of our fellow Ninja assassin Elektra making into the roster of the upcoming Marvel vs Capcom infinite game, what do you guys think her chances are and what would you guys love to see her do?

I'd love to see her in the game, but I doubt she'll make it in

Yeah I dont think she will unfortunately, even though she would be a perfect fit for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Yeah I dont think she will unfortunately, even though she would be a perfect fit for the game.
    yea as a fan, part of me really wants her in the game, and is trying to keep hope alive, especially with her current success with daredevil season 2 and her upcoming appearance in the Defenders i feel like it might give her more positive exposure, so i'm crossing both fingers hoping she makes it.
    Last edited by ElektraLover; 05-12-2017 at 09:34 PM.