Page 126 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2478

It really bugs me when designers don't think about what the character will be doing. The baggy neck scarf and arm wraps seem like they'd just get in the way of things. Both things should be form fitting to give very little issue with movement. I don't know who did this redesign but I really wish they got one of their usual outfit redesigners to do it (Anka, McKelvie). They might not have been as "classic" as her red attire but I think they would have kept more elements of it compared to what we have here.

I really like how the costume looks on the "group" pic, but not on the actual Elektra cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I really like how the costume looks on the "group" pic, but not on the actual Elektra cover.
    I like it a bit more too... Still could use some tweaks... see below.

Interesting...the tweaks do make the design a little better. She is a ninja, so it makes sense for her to have a face mask. Is the flowing part of the costume a part of her scarf/mask or is it from her belt (from the actual crappy design image, I mean)?
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Interesting...the tweaks do make the design a little better. She is a ninja, so it makes sense for her to have a face mask. Is the flowing part of the costume a part of her scarf/mask or is it from her belt (from the actual crappy design image, I mean)?
    It's from her belt.

BANNED

I'm glad they're using the new costume from the Daredevil Netflix series. Looks better on her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Really? She's going to wear a basic look like this? i figure she'll have what her final look was on the show only more red with some elements from the Hand (more cloth and less of the Melvin Potter materials).
    well seeing how the netflicks show do take most of their inspiration from the comic by the time the defenders debut, Elektra will also be debuting her new outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by ElektraLover View Post
    well seeing how the netflicks show do take most of their inspiration from the comic by the time the defenders debut, Elektra will also be debuting her new outfit.
    The comics switch after the series. Hence why they are using her basic look that was used from the series. I think she'll have something more than this when leading the Hand in the Defenders.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 11-13-2016 at 07:05 PM.

It's another outfit that kinda undermines the whole 'impracticality' argument. So they've given her pants cos that's "practical". But then she's wearing some utterly pointless sash doohickey that serves no functional purpose other than to flap about a bit in the wind when she's brooding on the corners of rooftops. And would likely be a potentially dangerous in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    It's another outfit that kinda undermines the whole 'impracticality' argument. So they've given her pants cos that's "practical". But then she's wearing some utterly pointless sash doohickey that serves no functional purpose other than to flap about a bit in the wind when she's brooding on the corners of rooftops. And would likely be a potentially dangerous in a fight.
    Well... It is a comic book. She doesn't have high heels and isn't in a bathing suit anymore so those are both pluses. It has to have a little bit of drama somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    Potentially. But Miller (and I guess he's really the only one) has also shown her to use her sash and headband as tools in a fight when she's got nothing else and things are getting desperate.

It can be a tool for both artists and writers.

Anyone know what that metal contraption on her wrist is?
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Nope. The writer teased that she'd be getting her hands on some tech, but I don't know if that's related or what it does

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Anyone know what that metal contraption on her wrist is?
    Hopefully not to play Pokémon GO!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hopefully not to play Pokémon GO!
    It would be hilarious to see Elektra accepting contracts based off of nearby poke-stops