Page 149 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2478

I know!? Where the Hell is the high res version lol

Third and potentially final trailer. Not much Elektra, but still. So close guys!

She really looks so great in this. I'm hoping the comics use this look as an influence for her next costume.

Venomized Elektra
    IMG_20170817_221332.jpg

Joelle Jones Elektra.😍
    IMG_20170817_221458.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Venomized Elektra
    IMG_20170817_221332.jpg
    ironically she looks like Mileena from MK.. btw less then 24hrs till the defenders!!! I'M So EXCITED!!!
    Last edited by ElektraLover; 08-17-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Can we all just send out some good vibes, before The Defenders gets released in 7ish hours, that she makes it through the miniseries alive...

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Can we all just send out some good vibes, before The Defenders gets released in 7ish hours, that she makes it through the miniseries alive...
    i really hope she does...

I'm on episode 3 of Defenders. Elektra is such a bad ass!

Just finished episode three myself, and I'm liking her terminator/winter soldier vibe so far

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Like I just said in the Defenders discussion thread, I am on episode six and more than anything else I think it feels like Elektra's story. And I love it. I think most people here will be very pleased with her portrayal.

She feels very much like how she as in Elektra Assassin as well.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Like I just said in the Defenders discussion thread, I am on episode six and more than anything else I think it feels like Elektra's story. And I love it. I think most people here will be very pleased with her portrayal.

She feels very much like how she as in Elektra Assassin as well.
    I remember Talking to someone earlier today about this, i feel like in a weird way the defenders feel like Elektra's mini series that just so happens to feature daredevil, jj, luke cage and iron fist, hopefully we get and actual elektra series in the future..

Spectacular Member

I liked the first 6 episodes but the last two... *sigh* I was really hoping they would go in a different direction. But that also feeds into my overall view of the show in that it didn't stick the landing.

But I'm sure there are other people who will enjoy the portrayal of Elektra at the end. Just not me :/

I also just finished the series... I have a lot of emotions to let out.

spoilers:
    Like... I feel that the final 2 episodes could have been tighter, writing wise. We never really got this feeling that Elektra feared death so why should she want to live forever? I know she is the "Black Sky" but there needed to be a little more to it. I also felt that The Hand was more interesting in DD Season 1 and 2 and then the inclusion of K'un L'un and The Chaste just felt... off. I didn't like it and it kind of made this seem a little... meh. There should have been some sort of beast/demon or something.

The best question would have to be...Is she dead? Did she get out and save Matt or was it Gao? It'd make a little sense for the former over the latter but... I don't know how.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 08-18-2017 at 10:01 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

spoilers:
    I think there were hints that she feared dying again - her discussion with Alexandra about the blackness and never dying again, stuff like that. It could, and should, have been more noticeable though... but at least it was present.

Gao doesn't have a reason to save Matt, and I don't think that they would kill off such a valuable asset - again, and permanently this time. There are more stories to tell with Elektra.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey