Page 133 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2478

Looks good! Though I hope she comes with an alternate head because her skin shouldnt be showing when her face mask is up... Also hoping for a final outfit figure.

Last edited by vitaminbee; 02-18-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Agreed on both counts. I'm glad they're doing these, my nephew will love it. He likes Elektra, but prefers her Netflix look to her comic look (even though the show is a tad violent for his tastes, so he doesn't actually watch the show. Videogame, cartoon, and comic violence is a-ok, though).

It's why I'm glad they're changing her look in the comic too, though I hope they tweak it.

An Elektra statue. The face is a little off but it gives a nice look at the costume details. Wish they brought more of this look into her new comic look.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    An Elektra statue. The face is a little off but it gives a nice look at the costume details. Wish they brought more of this look into her new comic look.

Those are cool!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The statue looks great. I'm going they move more toward that look in comic

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

That lettered preview looks good. I'm curious about the larger story line beyond Arcade. What, if any, through line is there going to be from arc to arc?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I enjoyed the first issue more than I thought I would. Looking forward to the next one.

Very different feel from her last series, but I think it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I enjoyed the first issue more than I thought I would. Looking forward to the next one.

Very different feel from her last series, but I think it will work.
    Not sure how I feel about the new issue/series. I though the art was great, crisp and clean (although, I think the artist could draw the new costume a bit better). The overall vibe worked better in the previous series in my opinion, I wish more happened in this issue and we got more insight to Elektra. I also, HATED the intro on the credits page, why was it all about Daredevil and Elektra?

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    Not sure how I feel about the new issue/series. I though the art was great, crisp and clean (although, I think the artist could draw the new costume a bit better). The overall vibe worked better in the previous series in my opinion, I wish more happened in this issue and we got more insight to Elektra. I also, HATED the intro on the credits page, why was it all about Daredevil and Elektra?
    Part of the whole Running with the Devil. Though I agree, if things aren't started as a connected story, why does that have to be the intro? Anyway. Still thinking about how I feel about it. Well make a thread in a bit, so i don't have to use spoiler tags lol

Nice! I feel like this run, by virtue of the whole Netflix thing, is being pushed more than the last run

Also, just for fun, from the May solicits:

ELEKTRA #4
    MATT OWENS (W) • JUAN N. CABAL (A)
    Cover by ELIZABETH TORQUE
    VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN! ELEKTRA is pulled deeper into ARCADE’s brutal new MURDERWORLD, combating new high-tech threats – all while she plans her escape…and Arcade is going to need all the help he can get when that happens…and as the clues come together, Elektra realizes that there’s something more sinister at play here. But what?
    GUEST-STARRING: Two sais, one red scarf, and a never-ending supply of rage.
    Gotta say, the guest starring line made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Also, just for fun, from the May solicits:

Gotta say, the guest starring line made me smile
    I like her covers but it looks like they aren't ever finished. It looks it was colored by Adam Hughes in the late 90's/early 2000's where he only used flat colors.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I like her covers but it looks like they aren't ever finished. It looks it was colored by Adam Hughes in the late 90's/early 2000's where he only used flat colors.
    Haha, I actually like the flat quality.

Here's the variant to issue 2. Sorry about the Alien watermark, found it on twitter

IMG_20170223_153507.jpg