Page 144 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2478

My dream artists for an Elektra series would be:

Last edited by vitaminbee; 07-04-2017 at 08:45 PM.

I love Acuna and Maleev.

I would love to see Acuna do more with Elektra. I kind of want to see Fiona Staples or Sara Pichelli too.

Of course I'm looking forward to seeing Marquez's take in Defenders; I liked that one Women of Marvel cover he did that included her

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Acuna would be a very interesting choice, I like his work a lot. I stand by my belief that Maleev can't draw action, though.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Acuna would be a very interesting choice, I like his work a lot. I stand by my belief that Maleev can't draw action, though.
    While I do LOVE Maleev's work, I have to agree with that statement. The action scenes are way too stiff at times. I'd still love him on an Elektra book.

I really would like to see Roberto de La Torre drawing Elektra.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    August 18th is so close, yet so far

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    She's such a great Elektra and I really can't wait for The Defenders. I just hope she makes it out of the miniseries alive.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    She's such a great Elektra and I really can't wait for The Defenders. I just hope she makes it out of the miniseries alive.
    Same here i really hope that she isn't Killed permanently in the series, and that she continues on to Daredevil season 3 and maybe even her own Netflix series.

All-New Member

Does j scott campbell draw comics or does he just do covers? His art for this year's elektra series #1 is absolutely gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfeng89 View Post
    Does j scott campbell draw comics or does he just do covers? His art for this year's elektra series #1 is absolutely gorgeous
    Just covers now. Given they're all exclusive variants via his online shop, way more lucrative than doing interiors.

Just to give an idea:

At $3.99 cover price
    Cover A: 3,000 - Net Cost: $6,000
    Cover B: 1,500 - Net Cost: $3,000
    Cover C: 1,000 - Net Cost: $2,000
    Total Net Cost: $11,000

Cover A (unsigned): $20
    Cover A & B (unsigned): $40
    Cover A, B & C (unsigned): $80

Cover A (signed): $30
    Cover A & B (signed): $60
    Cover A, B & C (signed): $110

Assuming you have a 50/50 mix of signed and unsigned, sell out of the 3-set and that's already $95,000 for just one book so net profit of $84,000. The rest is pure gravy.

Meanwhile, I think the last survey I saw for artist page rates was $200-1000 for the Big Two so for a 20-page comic, that's $4,400-20,000 for way more effort.
    Last edited by rui no onna; 07-13-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

BANNED

Are you saying that's his rate, how much he makes off the books, or how much those books cost?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I thought she was great. Such a twisted character and a real temptress. Don't know about her lasting past this though. Beyond a generic redemption storyline, which is alot less interesting than trying to drag Matt into her world, I don't know what else you would do with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ElektraLover View Post
    Same here i really hope that she isn't Killed permanently in the series, and that she continues on to Daredevil season 3 and maybe even her own Netflix series.
    Same. If Punisher got his spin-off series, then I hope that Elektra has a similar chance.