Page 156 of 166 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2478

There's going to be a new mobile game coming next year, Marvel Strike force, and Elektra will be one of the available characters. This is the only screenshot with her right now, and it looks like a mix of her classic and Netflix Defenders look.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    There's going to be a new mobile game coming next year, Marvel Strike force, and Elektra will be one of the available characters. This is the only screenshot with her right now, and it looks like a mix of her classic and Netflix Defenders look.

I like the design .

Me too! And it looks like they're using the models from the contest of champions game as a base, which isn't bad. Stylized but good for a mobile game.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I like the look of Elektra there. I've been saying for awhile that most of the changes are fine, I just want her headscarf back.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

That is a good design. I'd be happy to see her wearing something similar in the comics.

By Timo Wuerz

BANNED

That artwork is gorgeous! I also like her look in the game above.

Got my artist's proofs today, they're amazing!

So outside of Defenders, which is ending soon, is Elektra showing up anywhere? Sucks that she's really been such a non presence.

Astonishing Member

That looks much better than what she is currently wearing. I wish the TV version had more red. I don't have a problem with the tights -- but basic black is so boring.

So outside of Defenders, which is ending soon, is Elektra showing up anywhere? Sucks that she's really been such a non presence.
    Nope there doesn't appear to be anything in the horizon for her. It looks like Marvel's whole street level push has been a bust for them. The popularity of the Netflix shows isn't transferring over to sales. The Defenders really under performed considering the writer/artist combo. It's probably why Marvel decided not to continue with it after Bendis's departure. If he could only get mediocre sales what hope did anyone else have?

It would be nice if they could at least try, though if course I understand why they don't.

Oh well, at least I like the live action version, where they seem to like using her (even if the writing isn't always top notch).

It would be nice if they could at least try, though if course I understand why they don't.

Oh well, at least I like the live action version, where they seem to like using her (even if the writing isn't always top notch).
    agreed thank goodness marvel cased Elodie!

Jeff Dekal head shot.
    IMG_20180117_221828.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Jeff Dekal head shot.
    IMG_20180117_221828.jpg
    I don't like it...she looks too sweet, or nice...doesn't look like a hardened killer