Page 138 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I hope so, I'd love to see Marquez draw her.
    Likewise.

I also think that this series might have garnered more issues if it launched right around the time season 2 of Daredevil did. It came out a year after her Netflix launch and didn't have the same momentum to get new viewers to look for her comic.

I've been traveling so haven't created a thread, but I did read today's issue. Kinda meh, actually. I think the idea at the heart of the issue has just been done too much, and usually not well.
    Yeah this is just a really lame book unfortunately. The art is decent enough though not a patch on Del Mundo. Seeing her in her classic costume again just showed how generic her Netflix inspired look is. The story though is just so bland and uninspired. And whilst it was a striking image, the thought of Elektra breaking down and crying over the bodies in the container is ridiculous considering everything she has seen, done and been through. I can see why they released the tpb of her Nineties series as they seem to be riffing on that iteration of Elektra. Which most people agree is the worst take on her. As a huge fan of Elektra I can honestly say that I'm not bothered about this book ending, which is a massive shame.

By Mirka Andolfo

Question

It is officially cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    It is officially cancelled?
    I really hope so! Awful series!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Here we go guys, a teaser trailer for Elektra in The Defenders. its not much but i still can't Wait!!

Last edited by ElektraLover; 05-02-2017 at 10:13 AM.

I was going to share that as well. Elektra and Sigourney Weavers characters are definitely the primary antagonists. I still haven't finished Luke Cage or Iron Fist so need to get a move on.

So freaking excited for this. They better not make her a silent weapon (Like Jean Grey/Phoenix in The Last Stand...)

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I was going to share that as well. Elektra and Sigourney Weavers characters are definitely the primary antagonists. I still haven't finished Luke Cage or Iron Fist so need to get a move on.
    Luke Cage is worth finishing but Iron Fist is... It's not easy to finish. They also tie in more Hand stuff that shouldn't have been.

Full Trailer. Snippets of Elektra training with Hand ninjas, and some glimpses of her new costume, which is way more red. Also, she definitely throws Matt throw a glass panel with one hand; looks like she gets at least a minor strength boost!

Full Trailer. Snippets of Elektra training with Hand ninjas, and some glimpses of her new costume, which is way more red. Also, she definitely throws Matt throw a glass panel with one hand; looks like she gets at least a minor strength boost!

She looks so good. August is too far away!

Marvel should have held off launching a new solo for her until after Defenders had been released. Twitter is going crazy for her again because of the trailer. They should also have a more engaging premise rather than what they've used so far.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Marvel should have held off launching a new solo for her until after Defenders had been released. Twitter is going crazy for her again because of the trailer. They should also have a more engaging premise rather than what they've used so far.
    Maybe they are cancelling this one to relaunch with a bigger/more interesting team.

BANNED

I like the new Elektra series as it puts her in a uniquely familiar situation, but with a modern twist.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Maybe they are cancelling this one to relaunch with a bigger/more interesting team.
    I reckon she is going to be appearing in The Defenders comic next. Which I don't want to buy because I hate how Bends writes team books.