Page 101 of 166 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2478
  1. #1501
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    You guys think that she'll be showing up in season 3? I'm putting my money on her showing up in the Defenders spoilers:
    as the main conflict with The Hand.
    end of spoilers
    I think she will be used in series 3 first before potentially getting her own spin off. If she does appear spoilers:
    I think she will be a pseudo good guy and aid the team.
    end of spoilers

  2. #1502
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I am hoping when Elektra is inevitably resurrected by the Hand, they will adapt the comic book story of her going pure with her all in white. I would also like to see her story end on a positive open ended note with her being good, but off on her own adventure.
    While I'd enjoy the whole "pure" thing to be adapted. Part of me wants a political thriller season based partially on Elektra Assassin. Maybe not with the Hand but with elements from it or SHIELD but you could probably mix in some Roxxon stuff instead of them. Probably won't ever happen but a guy can dream.

  3. #1503
    Extraordinary Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    You guys think that she'll be showing up in season 3?
    Absolutely. If not it'll be one hell of a wasted opportunity...

  4. #1504
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Absolutely. If not it'll be one hell of a wasted opportunity...
    What about The Defenders though?

  5. #1505

    Default

    Non spoiler-y gif of our lady in action


  6. #1506
    Extraordinary Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    What about The Defenders though?
    As a member or an antagonist?

  7. #1507
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    As a member or an antagonist?
    As either of them but she could start out as the antagonist and then by the end change. Have a nice arc.

  8. #1508

    Default

    I'd want her as an antagonist, who maybe doesn't fully reform/revert. Could end in a way that lets them do an adaptation of Elektra Assassin, as she hunts down the Beast.

  9. #1509
    Extraordinary Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    As either of them but she could start out as the antagonist and then by the end change. Have a nice arc.
    Elektra and Matt don't agree on how things should be done, so there's that. If she's on the team I'm sure there would be some tension over it...

  10. #1510
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Elektra and Matt don't agree on how things should be done, so there's that. If she's on the team I'm sure there would be some tension over it...
    I assume the threat level with all of spoilers:
    The Hand ninjas and whatever else they have planned with that deep hole of theirs... Matt won't kill her if she's leading them and instead try and get her back/out of The Hand but realize the threat is too big and needs to do whatever it takes to save their city/section of NYC.
    end of spoilers

  11. #1511
    Extraordinary Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I assume the threat level with all of spoilers:
    The Hand ninjas and whatever else they have planned with that deep hole of theirs... Matt won't kill her if she's leading them and instead try and get her back/out of The Hand but realize the threat is too big and needs to do whatever it takes to save their city/section of NYC.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't imagine Matt will try and kill her no matter what. It's pretty obvious he still loves her, right?
    end of spoilers

  12. #1512
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    spoilers:
    I don't imagine Matt will try and kill her no matter what. It's pretty obvious he still loves her, right?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm not talking about killing her, I'm talking about killing the Hand.
    end of spoilers

  13. #1513
    Extraordinary Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm not talking about killing her, I'm talking about killing the Hand.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    OH! He ain't gonna do that, either, if he can help it. I'm not really up on him in the comics, though. Does he kinda lean that way after a while or is he pretty much not a killer?
    end of spoilers

  14. #1514
    Elektra Natchios vitaminbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    spoilers:
    OH! He ain't gonna do that, either, if he can help it. I'm not really up on him in the comics, though. Does he kinda lean that way after a while or is he pretty much not a killer?
    end of spoilers
    I don't have the comics in front of me so I could be wrong, but I feel like he's killed Hand ninjas before. As they go up in green smoke instead of being a "dead body".
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 03-22-2016 at 01:34 PM.

  15. #1515
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,556

    Default

    Anyone here ever hear that bit where Mark Millar originally wanted Wolverine: Enemy of the State to be an Elektra story instead of a Wolverine one? Personally, I'd like to see a Netflix Elektra series follow this idea, myself (even if they do make the Gorgon a gd inhuman instead of a mutant like he was in the comic).

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •