Page 102 of 166 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2478
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I don't have the comics in front of me so I could be wrong, but I feel like he's killed Hand ninjas before. As they go up in green smoke instead of being a "dead body".
    I don't think he's so much killed them. I think it's more like failure isn't an option for them and they don't like leaving potential captives who can potentially betray them, which is why they dissolve into green mist upon defeat. It's more or less The Hand's equivilent of a cyanide capsule. In the original Miller books, if I'm remembering correctly, while Matt has always beat them, he never outright killed any.

And while it's been awhile since I've read the issues, I think Millar (Mark, that is) alluded to the fact that many Hand ninjas aren't so much alive as they are animated corpses who literally gave their lives to even join The Hand.
    Last edited by phonogram12; 03-22-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

As someone who's not able to watch DD via netflix... estimated guess when there'll be a Blu/Dvd release? Thanks in advance

It'll be awhile. S1 isn't available yet on DVD, though you can buy the first season digitally via Amazon Video.

I don't have the comics in front of me so I could be wrong, but I feel like he's killed Hand ninjas before. As they go up in green smoke instead of being a "dead body".
    Convenient way for a "hero" to just kill of baddies, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Convenient way for a "hero" to just kill of baddies, huh?
    Yes but as the other user said, they are pretty much dead already. The green smoke is their version of a cyanide capsule. spoilers:
    I have a feeling the rest of the Defenders have no issue with death but Matt definitely will and when he figures out it's Elektra who is running them, he'll really try and keep them from killing her.
    end of spoilers

Yes but as the other user said, they are pretty much dead already. The green smoke is their version of a cyanide capsule. spoilers:
    I have a feeling the rest of the Defenders have no issue with death but Matt definitely will and when he figures out it's Elektra who is running them, he'll really try and keep them from killing her.
    end of spoilers
    Probably. BTW, what's next? Luke Cage? Then Iron Fist?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Probably. BTW, what's next? Luke Cage? Then Iron Fist?
    Luke Cage > JJ s2 > DD S3? > Iron Fist probably.

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    Luke Cage > JJ s2 > DD S3? > Iron Fist probably.
    Nope. It's probably going to be:

DDS2 - March 2016
    Luke Cage - September 2016
    Iron Fist - Sometime Between Feb-April 2017
    The Defenders - September-November 2017

I'm gonna guess how DD is gonna go: Elektra (and the Hand) will be an antagonist, and redeemed, in S3. Fisk will get out of prison at the end of S3 and be the primary in S4, along with Bullseye. Good guess?

Nope. It's probably going to be:

DDS2 - March 2016
    Luke Cage - September 2016
    Iron Fist - Sometime Between Feb-April 2017
    The Defenders - September-November 2017
    ... Did you forget that JJ was already renewed for season two? Google tells me we might not see it until 2017, but it's still happening.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 03-24-2016 at 08:09 AM.

... Did you forget that JJ was already renewed for season two? Google tells me we might not see it until 2017, but it's still happening.
    I'm on top of everything Marvel/Netflix. I included everything that would happen BEFORE The Defenders. But yes, I know JJ is getting a second season. They stated that it might not happen until after The Defenders due to contracts that state The Defenders needs to happen within a certain amount of time. Also Luke Cage and Iron Fist are going to happen before it because one has a release date and the other is about to start filming. Jessica Jones hasn't even started staffing up.

Elektra's Women of Power variant

5112719-0b+dd2015005_dc21-0.jpg

It's an ok drawing. I get tired of seeing artists handle her outfit like one slip. I always preferred how Miller drew it in Elektra Lives Again where it was all made out of wraps and such. Definitely nowhere near the worst though...

It's an ok drawing. I get tired of seeing artists handle her outfit like one slip. I always preferred how Miller drew it in Elektra Lives Again where it was all made out of wraps and such. Definitely nowhere near the worst though...
    I agree with this.

I'm actually of the mind that she's overdue for some sort of lasting redesign though, but nothing too drastic.

I agree with this.

I'm actually of the mind that she's overdue for some sort of lasting redesign though, but nothing too drastic.
    God yes. Seeing it in action,I would be totally fine if they adapted her final Netflix costume.