Page 105 of 166 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2478

Have you guys seen her Netflix costume in Marvel Heroes? Lookin' pretty sweet!

Last edited by vitaminbee; 04-07-2016 at 02:11 PM.

I like it. So much better than her classic, imo. I can take or leave the mask, though.

I got her with splinters yesterday but haven't tried her out yet. Is she good?

Haven't played much, but she's fun. Got Agent Venom as my team up.

BTW, apparently Elektra will be in Illuminati #6 next week

I think I might be in the minority but I like the Netflix outfit more than her Red comic outfit. Would love to see it inspire a new look for her in the 616 universe.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I think I might be in the minority but I like the Netflix outfit more than her Red comic outfit. Would love to see it inspire a new look for her in the 616 universe.
    You and me both, buddy. Love the costume, wanna see it in books. Seeing previews for Daredevil and Illuminati just reinforce that feeling.

She's showing up in the Illuminati?

Yup. From what I can tell, spoilers:
    Elektra appears in some capacity in Avengers Standoff as Sheriff Eva. Whether she was there for SHIELD or as a prisoner is unknown.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yup. From what I can tell, spoilers:
    Elektra appears in some capacity in Avengers Standoff as Sheriff Eva. Whether she was there for SHIELD or as a prisoner is unknown.
    end of spoilers
    Seems out of character... At least from the preview on here.

Yeah, not too sure about it myself. I know me, however; I'll probably buy it. I'll tell you all about it next week lol

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, not too sure about it myself. I know me, however; I'll probably buy it. I'll tell you all about it next week lol
    Just read that preview. Seems very strange for her to be there, especially considering the way she and Hill parted company during her last series.

Same. I think she needs some kind of modern update, at any rate...

Lol! I think I'm in the minority in preferring her comic look. I love the red, the headscarf and the asymmetric shoulder. I think the Netflix look is a bit dull even if it is far more practical! Del Mundo's tweaking of it was my favourite interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Just read that preview. Seems very strange for her to be there, especially considering the way she and Hill parted company during her last series.
    Yeah, just not sure. In the preview they float the idea that spoilers:
    since she was the sheriff/in a position of authority, she might be working for Hill. It seems like when the villains regain control there are all sorts of things that go wrong, so maybe her memory and dive to save rather than kill are holdovers of her Pleasant Hill persona. I can see Hill agreeing to work with her again, but on the condition she can't/doesn't kill lol.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Lol! I think I'm in the minority in preferring her comic look. I love the red, the headscarf and the asymmetric shoulder. I think the Netflix look is a bit dull even if it is far more practical! Del Mundo's tweaking of it was my favourite interpretation.
    I'll always have nostalgia for her classic look, and a lot of the time it can still look pretty awesome (like Del Mundo's work). I just think it looks increasingly out of place.