Page 107 of 166 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I think it might be for some cover work. He has posted close ups of Iron Fist and Punisher, plus a few Spidey images likely from 'Dead No More'. Maybe Elektra is going to play a role in Civil War II? I sort of hope she doesn't as I don't want to pick up that crossover ha ha!
    Probably a Civil War: Choosing Sides cover.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-20-2016 at 09:29 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

More Elektra appearances planned past her DD guest spot according to Brevoort.
    http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com...n-soules#notes

Hey Tsai did you read Illuminati last week? I actually forgot Elektra was going to be in it and haven't read it!

Bought it, haven't read it yet! Got meetings and stuff today, but I'll read it thus evening

K, read the issue. Her appearance was brief, but I kind of liked it. Sets up that SHIELD not only made people think they were in an idyllic town with different identities, but they may have actually tampered with people's brains further than that, if SHIELD really imbued Elektra with a drive to save people.

I think it also sets up how this is a potential tragedy for the villains, Carl had feelings for her as Eva (and vice-versa), and those feelings didn't disappear with them remembering their real identities. Also sets up why Elektra may get involved with Civil War.

More detail on her probable Choosing Sides cover:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    When i first saw her costume on the show my first thought was she looked like Princess Kitana from Mortal Kombat.

Elektra by Stegman

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    More Elektra appearances planned past her DD guest spot according to Brevoort.
    http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com...n-soules#notes
    Sweet! Kinda has to happen!

Well... I just finished Daredevil #6... Can I say, I want Matteo Buffagni to draw the next Elektra series? He draws a great Elektra.

As for the issue... The final page is... Well lets just say, I'm interested to hear/see the reactions from Elektra fans.

Same here, still processing it lol! Not gonna make any actual judgments till next issue, though.

And yeah, the art on this issue was fantastic

I quite enjoyed the art. I am very interested on where they plan on going with that "reveal" at the end.

And this arc is only 2 issues?

Unfortunately :/

It's a shame cause his art is so much clearer and easier to read/look at. Matt Garneys is good but I find it all kind of blends together and gets lost.

I will say, one of my biggest pet peeves about Elektra in any bookie that the colourist doesn't look at how he coloured her wrap outfit before. It happened in the Miller days and it happened in the issue of Daredevil. Look at the last page. It looks like the artist though my she was wearing a two piece instead of just one.