Page 110 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2478
    The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Too bad Elektra didn't have a son for DD. It certainly would have set the stage for Daredevil: End of Days. I know a lot of you are thinking "We don't know if it's DD's yet" but let's be honest. This story wouldn't be quite as interesting if it wasn't DD's. In fact that seems to be the sole reason why Elektra thought he kidnapped her, because DD wanted her daughter back. At least that's probably what she thinks.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

It's Bullyeye's kid! I'm kidding! Don't shoot me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    It's Bullyeye's kid! I'm kidding! Don't shoot me!!
    Lol! Now THAT would be a twist and a half!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Lol! Now THAT would be a twist and a half!
    Right? People would go crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Pleased to read Elodie being respectful towards Elektra's father Frank Miller
    Classy move. I don't know if it was intentional, but it was kind of satisfying to see her put into that container in the bright red wrapping in season 2. I seriously hope that means something in season 3.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

BANNED

Happy Birthday Mike Deodato Jr.!!!

Thanks for your rendition of Elektra.

Perfect!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I may not be a huge fan of his recent work, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for his 90's work

Well I've read issue #7 today and....
    spoilers:
    It was all a fake out. Elektra does not have a daughter, it transpires she's been hypnotised or something like that. And it looks whoever did this to her was doing it just have a go at Matt-presumably linked to whoever arranged for his id to become secret again. I'm actually a bit disappointed to be honest. I think a child could've been an interesting development for her. Elektra was just used as a tool for Matt's narrative, which I guess is understandable as this is his book.
    end of spoilers
    I was considering starting a review thread but they're rather pointless on these boards these days.

spoilers:
    It was all a fake out. Elektra does not have a daughter, it transpires she's been hypnotised or something like that. And it looks whoever did this to her was doing it just have a go at Matt-presumably linked to whoever arranged for his id to become secret again. I'm actually a bit disappointed to be honest. I think a child could've been an interesting development for her. Elektra was just used as a tool for Matt's narrative, which I guess is understandable as this is his book.
    end of spoilers
    I was considering starting a review thread but they're rather pointless on these boards these days.
    Yeah, not sure how I feel about how things wrapped up yet. I think I would feel better about how she left if we knew where she was going, whether in a solo or team book. Otherwise, I feel like she's slinking back into the shadows, and this thread will never be pulled on again.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, not sure how I feel about how things wrapped up yet. I think I would feel better about how she left if we knew where she was going, whether in a solo or team book. Otherwise, I feel like she's slinking back into the shadows, and this thread will never be pulled on again.
    It basically wasn't her thread. It was just a way to have a go at Matt which I don't like either. She was used as a plot prop for him.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I agree, it was a wasted opportunity. Oh well, I guess it was nice while it lasted.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Elektra by Samnee...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Wade!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Elektra by Samnee...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Wade!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see Samnee work Elektra more often. And I actually mostly like Thunderbolts annual, Elektra and Wade together are gold!