Page 113 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2478

Solo!

I really would like to see Elektra in globe-trotting adventures by Rucka and Deodato.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I'd love a solo but I'm more realistic and reckon it will be part of a team book like a new Defenders series. Seeing Deodato draw Elektra again brought back memories of her Nineties ongoing. Some not so great, but he has improved as an artist and would quite like him to draw her again. I'd also be happy to have the same creative team from her last ongoing, though it seems that no matter how stunning Del Mundo's interiors he can't attract big sales.

Yeah, I think it's realistic to assume she'll be in a team book, and that it will be Defenders.

I hope she's in another book though, I'd kinda like to see her working with SHIELD more.

Just not with the Agents of SHIELD characters. Well apart from Mockingbird who is great, they can bond over their hatred of Skrulls!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Just not with the Agents of SHIELD characters. Well apart from Mockingbird who is great, they can bond over their hatred of Skrulls!
    Agreed! I was intrigued my the potential partnership set up with Hill st the of Blackman run

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Agreed! I was intrigued my the potential partnership set up with Hill st the of Blackman run
    Yeah I liked the potential in that. But it looks like it's been ignored because Maria locked her up in Pleasentville!?!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Yeah I liked the potential in that. But it looks like it's been ignored because Maria locked her up in Pleasentville!?!
    I feel like they left that a little ambiguous, perhaps. I mean, weren't other SHIELD agents part of it? It's possible she agreed to work with Hill, but the whole not letting her kill thing wasn't in the contract, or it was Kobik or something...maybe?

Ive always liked her working with Shield but not this new tv inspired crew.

Def want a defenders type book instead.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Please keep Deodato as far away from her as possible. He is probably one of the most overrated artists at Marvel right now.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Everyone has different tastes, but I like Mike's art.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I just feel like it's still very 90's while trying it's best to keep up with the more interesting artists. I'd like to see an Elektra series drawn by someone like Josh Middleton, Olivier Coipel (which would probably only last 3-4 issues) or Alex Maleev with a strong writer to go with them.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I just feel like it's still very 90's while trying it's best to keep up with the more interesting artists. I'd like to see an Elektra series drawn by someone like Josh Middleton, Olivier Coipel (which would probably only last 3-4 issues) or Alex Maleev with a strong writer to go with them.
    Probably never gonna happen, but I'd love to see what Russell Dauterman could do with Elektra. Granted, Elektra's world is a little more grounded and I think Dauterman's art really excels with colours and fantastic elements. However, he's still one of the better artists working today and I'd love to see him take a crack at Elektra.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Probably never gonna happen, but I'd love to see what Russell Dauterman could do with Elektra. Granted, Elektra's world is a little more grounded and I think Dauterman's art really excels with colours and fantastic elements. However, he's still one of the better artists working today and I'd love to see him take a crack at Elektra.
    He would be great. I'd love Kris Anka draw her series too. Give her a nice redesigned outfit that merges her classic 616 with her Netflix outfit. Though I know he's a very polarizing choice based on the previous times he has drawn her.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 07-03-2016 at 10:35 PM.

BANNED

Sometimes, I want Elektra to join the X-men and make her and Psylocke bestfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    YES. I need this to happen, he would honestly be the next best thing to Coipel, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Sometimes, I want Elektra to join the X-men and make her and Psylocke bestfriends.
    I would like to see them team up.