Page 114 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2478

Here's a treat for all you Elektra fans who may have been (un)fortunate enough to miss it the first time round; Marvel is releasing a tpb of her entire Nineties ongoing in March 17!
    https://www.amazon.com/Elektra-Peter...4da1ced3fe3f94
    This is the series that first got me hooked on Elektra back when I was a teenager so I shouldn't be too hard on it, but it's a very different take on her compared with Miller and how she has bee presented the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Here's a treat for all you Elektra fans who may have been (un)fortunate enough to miss it the first time round; Marvel is releasing a tpb of her entire Nineties ongoing in March 17!
    This is the series that first got me hooked on Elektra back when I was a teenager so I shouldn't be too hard on it, but it's a very different take on her compared with Miller and how she has bee presented the last few years.
    Nice! Even though I've talked...unkindly about the series, I'm missing the last few issues. I will probably buy this, just to have it

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Yeah, if there was one thing I did like, it was her interacting with several MU characters: Wolverine, Dr. Strange, Shang Chi, etc.

BANNED

Nice, I love Mike Deodato's old art style. Although I should probably read Millers Daredevil run first.

BANNED

Double post. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Nice! Even though I've talked...unkindly about the series, I'm missing the last few issues. I will probably buy this, just to have it
    I have all the original issues. I flipped through them recently and would love to know what happened to Nina. I would lol if they got round to resolving that plot thread during Marvel NOW.

Any signs of where Elektra will show up in Marvel Now?
    Also, anyone support a costume change? I think it's time. Something along the lines of what E wore in the series season 2 finale would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Any signs of where Elektra will show up in Marvel Now?
    Also, anyone support a costume change? I think it's time. Something along the lines of what E wore in the series season 2 finale would be awesome.
    I asked about the lack of Elektra announcements for Marvel Now and got a one word reply of 'Yes' with regards to her (and Cable and Quake) being held back for a later reveal. No timescales for the reveal though.

I asked about the lack of Elektra announcements for Marvel Now and got a one word reply of 'Yes' with regards to her (and Cable and Quake) being held back for a later reveal. No timescales for the reveal though.
    Thanks! What are your thoughts re: a new look?

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Thanks! What are your thoughts re: a new look?
    I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Elektra's look. I like the head scarf and the asymmetric shoulder. Del Mundo tweaked her costume in a good way and would like that look to stick.

Last edited by Thirteen; 07-19-2016 at 12:00 PM.

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Elektra's look. I like the head scarf and the asymmetric shoulder. Del Mundo tweaked her costume in a good way and would like that look to stick.
    I didn't like Del Mundo's take. I missed the loin cloth flap. I think it'd be great to add in some of design elements from the Netflix series as I do think she could cover up just a bit.

I feel I'm always of two minds: I like her iconic outfit, especially when artists keep it close to Miller's design. However, I'd love for her to get an update. The Netflix costume was near perfect,imo. I think they could port it over, or borrow elements, and I'd be fine.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I definitely wouldn't mind tweaks influenced by the TV show, just as long as they don't swap out her bandana for a half mask.