Page 116 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2478

A little bit of fun trivia concerning Elektra:Assassin
    http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...evealed-587/2/

Elektra shows up at the end of today's Agents of SHIELD. It's an okay entrance, and I don't hate the new costume.

It doesn't look too bad but it had better only be temporary. I thought she would turn up this issue she checked it out on the shelf. I hope she and Mockingbird get some decent panel time together.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    It doesn't look too bad but it had better only be temporary. I thought she would turn up this issue she checked it out on the shelf. I hope she and Mockingbird get some decent panel time together.
    Bobbi is just wallpaper in this book. I mean, not literally, she does has some fight scenes and dialogue, but it's not like that was being used to develop her character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Elektra shows up at the end of today's Agents of SHIELD. It's an okay entrance, and I don't hate the new costume.
    Definitely DO NOT underestimate this Agent of SHIELD.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Bobbi is just wallpaper in this book. I mean, not literally, she does has some fight scenes and dialogue, but it's not like that was being used to develop her character.
    Is she? I'm buying her ongoing and enjoying it so was hopeful she'd be a decent part of this book. Her and Elektra could swap Skrull abuse stories.
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 08-10-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Shame, I was hoping the two would have nice panel time as well.

I picked up the last issue too, and it seems like only Coulson really gets anything. Which is okay, it's just...boring.

Is she? I'm buying her ongoing and enjoying it so was hopeful she'd be a decent part of this book. Her and Elektra could swap Skull abuse stories.
    Maybe if we ask Guggeinhem on twitter/tumblr he would think of it. He sometimes takes that stuff more seriously than he should, lol.

Shame, I was hoping the two would have nice panel time as well.

I picked up the last issue too, and it seems like only Coulson really gets anything. Which is okay, it's just...boring.
    Yep. I would think Bobbi as the most important character on the overral MU would have more to do, or Daisy who's pretty much the protagonist of the show. But instead it's pratically a Coulson solo.

Maybe if we ask Guggeinhem on twitter/tumblr he would think of it. He sometimes takes that stuff more seriously than he should, lol.
    I might just do that! I'm wondering if Guggeinhem will just skip her whole incarceration in Pleasentville as I couldn't see Elektra working with Hill again after that. They seemed to be on very good terms in her last ongoing by Blackman though.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    New outfit kind of...
    Couldn't resist tweaking the cover treatment a bit in design,color blocking/dimension. #quickanddirty

Little preview image from Ario Anindito the upcoming artist on Agents of SHIELD.

Little preview image from Ario Anindito the upcoming artist on Agents of SHIELD.
    ..... sigh. I liked the artist from this issue. Not quite sure what I'm looking at here.

Looks like Elektra will be in November issue of Spider-Man 2099.

...I have to admit,I know nothing about this book. Will this be a future version of Elektra, or is the character in the present?

SM20992015017-cov-54d32.jpg

Looks like Elektra will be in November issue of Spider-Man 2099.

...I have to admit,I know nothing about this book. Will this be a future version of Elektra, or is the character in the present?

SM20992015017-cov-54d32.jpg
    I collect it so I'm pleased she is now in a book I actually want to buy lol! Spider-Man 2099 is set in the present so this will be the real Elektra. Can't wait!

Fantastic! I'm glad we're finally starting to get some consistent appearances post SW