Page 121 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2478
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Elektra is in today's Uncanny Avengers, don't forget! It was good, if standard Elektra/ninja stuff, looking forward to the next couple of issues
    .....Also, excellent playoff between her and Deadpool; acknowledging briefly their time during Rulk's T-bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    It was a great read. Loved the art, Pepe Larraz draws an excellent Elektra. Human Torch was rather cheeky in his comment about working with her but I'll let him off.
    Agree......can't wait until UA #16 comes out......

It was a great read. Loved the art, Pepe Larraz draws an excellent Elektra. Human Torch was rather cheeky in his comment about working with her but I'll let him off.
    Ha, same here. I did like Wade's follow-up, though!

Ha, same here. I did like Wade's follow-up, though!
    Did you read the back issues of Uncanny before this Tsai? I think this is the best team book by Marvel right now. Closely followed by Uncanny X-Men.

Not yet, my budget is still pretty limited.

I definitely recommend it when you get the chance.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

ELEKTRA BY PETER MILLIGAN, LARRY HAMA & MIKE DEODATO JR.: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by PETER MILLIGAN & LARRY HAMA
    Penciled by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    Join the deadly Elektra on the path to redemption! Her fateful first step will lead to the ultimate grudge match with the man who murdered her: the lethal marksman Bullseye! But when an ancient threat known as the Architect engineers a life-and-death competition, an army of assassins make their way to New York. It’s kill or be killed in a winner-take-all contest that draws in Killer Shrike, Razor-Fist, Whiplash, Taskmaster and more! Can Elektra stop the madness — or will she take first prize? Doctor Strange lends a mystic hand in a sai-and-sorcery epic! Plus: The fates of Elektra and Daredevil intertwine in the past and present, the American Samurai strikes, and Elektra wages war on the Hand in Japan! Wolverine, Shang-Chi and the Kingpin all feature in Elektra’s bid to build a new life! Collecting ELEKTRA (1996) #1-19 and #-1.
    480 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90433-3

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 1.01.18 PM.jpg

I wish this was an Omnibus!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Elektra continues as a guest in Spider-Man 2099 in January
    SM20992015019_cov.jpg

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday June Brigman!!!

Elektra pen & ink by June Brigman + Herc # 8 Elektra Posing in an Alleyway by June Brigman
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._june_brigman/

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I wish Elektra would show up more in DD. I love it when they get together.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

today's Agents of SHIELD is an absolute waste of time. Elektra is kinda in like two panels, neither of which is important.

today's Agents of SHIELD is an absolute waste of time. Elektra is kinda in like two panels, neither of which is important.
    This whole books is a waste of time. Sad, cause I really like the show and wish the characters could actually have a chance on comic books(more like spotlight to the ones who already are comic book characters like Daisy and Bobbi tbh). But hard to, when there's Marc Guggenheim writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I wish Elektra would show up more in DD. I love it when they get together.
    and I want to see DD, Nat and Elektra again.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Red Couple.

red couple.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I forgot to buy this today! I take it I haven't missed anything.

I forgot to buy this today! I take it I haven't missed anything.
    Not one bit. Outside of a title card she's not really addressed. She briefly tries and fails to get Deathlok Simmons under control. That's it. She's not referenced, nor is her role s a shield agent going forward mentioned.