Page 122 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    and I want to see DD, Nat and Elektra again.

Me too, especially if Elektra and Nat are operating on more friendly terms!

New Elektra series (not sure if it's a mini or an actual series) coming in February and she has a new outfit....

Check out a not so great quality pic of it here!
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 10-28-2016 at 08:46 AM.

I am intrigued, wonder what the creative team will be. Can't see the costume well enough to form a solid opinion, but I don't immediately hate it

Bullseye and Kingpin are both ongoing so I imagine Elektra will be as well. Not feeling the costume change though. I know the Netflix look is popular here but I prefer the classic look. I will of course be buying the Hell out of the book what ever she is wearing!

I kinda like that it appears to be an amalgam of both her outfits from the show, with a tad of her trademark flowing cloth. Just like her AoS costume,I think how appealing it is will come down to the interior artist.

Honestly,I was wondering if we were going to see something like this when I saw that Silk was getting a costume change...Can't have two major characters sporting similar face masks!

Edit: adding the photo, just for fun
    IMG_5279-e1477661814658-768x380.jpg
    Last edited by tsaimelemoni; 10-28-2016 at 09:18 AM.

It should have more red in it. It looks a bit too generic for me.

I don't mind it... I just dont like that there might be some sort of cleavage shot, though it could be her scarf thing too. I just kind of hope they picked one of Marvel's staple costume designers (Anka, McKelvie, McNiven, etc) to do it.

I can't quite argue there, and I'd prefer the headscarf to the face mask. Someone on Twitter posted an image comparing it to a standard 'sexy ninja' Halloween costume (which my wife has, funny enough), which super highlighted how generic this costume could come across as

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I don't mind it... I just dont like that there might be some sort of cleavage shot, though it could be her scarf thing too. I just kind of hope they picked one of Marvel's staple costume designers (Anka, McKelvie, McNiven, etc) to do it.
    I'm thinking (and hoping) that she has the red sleeveless turtleneck underneath, like her street costume in the series. Otherwise that would be a horrifically done boob window, to which I say no thanks.

It definitely seems to be combining her traditional look with the Netflix costume, though I don't think it looks as good as either personally, but happy to hear about Elektra getting another shot at an ongoing .

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I can't quite argue there, and I'd prefer the headscarf to the face mask. Someone on Twitter posted an image comparing it to a standard 'sexy ninja' Halloween costume (which my wife has, funny enough), which super highlighted how generic this costume could come across as
    I've just seen that tweet. The redesign is a blatant copy! She definitely needs her headscarf back and the Mortal Kombat mask ditched.

Spider-man 2099 #17 preview.
    http://www.cbr.com/spider-man-2099-17/

I'm definitely in favor of seeing her in casual clothes more often. I also really like how Sliney's style has grown since Fearless Defenders.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    New Elektra series (not sure if it's a mini or an actual series) coming in February and she has a new outfit....

Check out a not so great quality pic of it here!
    I'd like to see you do better!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post
    I'd like to see you do better!
    Ha, I doubt that was meant as an insult, more simple statement of fact. But I get it, a lot of people rag on you all the time. I think we're all glad to get a glimpse at her new look before the general release of info, whenever that may be.