Page 130 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2478

The art is surprisingly rather nice. I do have to say the costume still lacks something to make it Elektra. The baggy collar and arm wraps seem out of character too. I also like Elektra with the lean look compared to the thicker/chestier look.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I think a sash/belt and the bandana/hat/whatever that is instead of the face covering would have done a lot to bridge the difference.

However, I will say Las Vegas and Arcade are the big draws outside of Elektra herself. Mandating that she not come back to New York is a great idea.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    And I know it's impractical and probably sexist but she looks better with heels!
    Lol, I absolutely hate her in heels unless it's a non costume look :P

But yeah, the loose arm covering has yet to grow on me.

Apparently this is from this week's Guardians of the Galaxy. Always nice to see Elektra in hero shots with other heroes, hopefully a good omen of things to come
    3ubulc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Apparently this is from this week's Guardians of the Galaxy. Always nice to see Elektra in hero shots with other heroes, hopefully a good omen of things to come
    3ubulc.jpg
    She looks good!

Also here's where Matt is at the beginning of the Defenders series:

"Well, it’s been a few months since the end of season 2. I think it’s been quite a challenging few months for him. He took the death of Elektra very badly —I think he feels responsible for that. One of Matt’s big things is trying to protect the people he loves, which is why he keeps his identity hidden, and he’s failed. He’s left holding the dead body of a loved one, and so I think he’s tried to turn a corner.

It’s almost like quitting an addiction in the hope that it will get easier. He’s perhaps a little bit lost, and the best he can do for now is to not engage in his vigilante activities. When we meet him at the beginning of The Defenders, I’m not sure he’s completely found peace with that idea. I think he’s doing the best with what he can at the time. He finds himself between a rock and a hard place, which is the crux of his issue really from the beginning of season 1. 'Should I or shouldn’t I? What is more beneficial to society?'"

Spectacular Member

The new Elektra costume basically just makes me confused with Mileena from Mortal Kombat. Especially when we only have the ink.

Not that I dislike the new look... it just doesn't really seem to have it's own identity and stand out as "iconic."

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTaj View Post
    The new Elektra costume basically just makes me confused with Mileena from Mortal Kombat. Especially when we only have the ink.

Not that I dislike the new look... it just doesn't really seem to have it's own identity and stand out as "iconic."
    Agreed it just doesn't stand out to me, it seems like a beginner costume a hero were to wear when they first start out becoming heroes, i perfer her original red costume. maybe when i see the series fully flushed out with color and dialect it might grow on me.

Astonishing Member

The Following Exclusive Preview Pages of the Debuting Issue for the Upcoming ELEKTRA Series (due for Next Month's release) can be found here

Nice dress...

Still not awful, though of course there's the gratuitous ass shot.

ELEKTRA #3
    MATT OWENS (W) • JUAN CABAL (A)
    Cover by ELIZABETH TORQUE
    VARIANT COVER BY MIKE DEODATO
    BEATING LAS VEGAS!
    • While ELEKTRA has tried to lie low, she’s managed to capture the attention of the up-and-coming kingpin, ARCADE…and now he’s captured her!
    • However, ELEKTRA hasn’t forgotten her past as an assassin, or any of the skills she’s learned.
    • Will it be enough to defeat ARCADE and escape his clutches? Or will she play right into his hand?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Yeah, I'm really not feeling the art at all! It just seems very flat and lifeless compared to some of the previous artists that have worked on her books like Clay Mann and the incomparable Mike Del Munro.

Blue eyes?

Netflix Elektra Funko Pop! announced, wish they'd do the classic comics version already!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Blue eyes?
    According to her official bio that is correct.