Page 137 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2478
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    No issue #6 solicited for July. Not a good sign.
    I kind of got the impression the arc was six issues. I'd like them to finish the story at least.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Jeff Dekal shared the cover for Kingpin #5 as "the final issue in the Kingpin saga", I can see Elektra joining it in cancellation since the solicitation for issue #5 was slated as a conclusion...

I wish they would've kept her classic costume and the art had looked more like the page posted before, with more subdued colors except for the reds. That and a more interesting storyline would have made a world of difference since I don't care at all about Arcade to be honest.

I can only hope her next chance at an ongoing is actually well thought out, which this series clearly wasn't. I'd be fine with her co-starring in Daredevil's book like DC is currently doing with Catwoman on Batman's book, but I don't think I'd trust Soule for that...

I have to say, the art is pretty good for this 5 issue run. Wish they didn't go with Arcade as the villain as I feel like he brings nothing to the book other than his usual shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I have to say, the art is pretty good for this 5 issue run. Wish they didn't go with Arcade as the villain as I feel like he brings nothing to the book other than his usual shtick.
    Have we gotten an official confirmation yet? Foolishly letting myself hope.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Have we gotten an official confirmation yet? Foolishly letting myself hope.
    I doubt we'll get anything official. The best we'll get is a tweet from one of the creative team.

I'll count that as official enough lol. I just figured we would have heard one way or the other by now.

Has either the writer or artist got a twitter account so they can be asked? Marvel will definitely not say anything official. I just hope she ends up somewhere as a support character. And back in her old costume!

I've been traveling so haven't created a thread, but I did read today's issue. Kinda meh, actually. I think the idea at the heart of the issue has just been done too much, and usually not well.

Man that would really suck if her book ends after only 5 issues. Sadly, I can see that happening. :/ I hope they don't lose this artist, I've LOVED the art in this book. His Elektra is so pretty and badass. Today's issue was really enjoyable as well. Like mentioned earlier, I do hope that she shows up somewhere else if her book is indeed ending after #5.

All-New Member

Yup, Juan Cabal's art is really sharp and neat. Maybe it is just me but I prefer the art in this volume to the one in 2014 and it would really be a shame if this volume gets cancelled. I find her new outfit particularly attractive too. However, the story in this volume absolutely sucks. Elektra is an assassin and I would like to see her do some hits like the previous volumes instead of fighting a lame ass villain like arcade

While the story is a little "Typical Arcade story", the art is really stunning. Especially the pages where they are flashbacks and the ones where it has her both in the past and present. It's a shame they didn't go down a more interesting route, story wise.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 04-26-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    Man that would really suck if her book ends after only 5 issues. Sadly, I can see that happening. :/ I hope they don't lose this artist, I've LOVED the art in this book. His Elektra is so pretty and badass. Today's issue was really enjoyable as well. Like mentioned earlier, I do hope that she shows up somewhere else if her book is indeed ending after #5.
    Bendis did get asked if he'd be writing any Elektra appearances and he said he would be. So maybe she'll show up in The Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Bendis did get asked if he'd be writing any Elektra appearances and he said he would be. So maybe she'll show up in The Defenders.
    I hope so, I'd love to see Marquez draw her.