Page 151 of 166 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2478

Elodie Yung interview. Spoilers for those who haven't finished The Defenders yet.
    http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/21/marvels-...ktra-spoilers/

I know it's a Buzzfeed article but it does show all the Elektra love and memes on social media right now.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/alannabenne...Lv#.bn2424Kx6d
    Marvel might have had more success with her own title if they waited till after The Defenders. Though saying that Luke Cage is bombing sales wise and his series was well received as well.

Hopefully the positive buzz will get her added to the defenders comic permanently. She needs a home!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Hopefully the positive buzz will get her added to the defenders comic permanently. She needs a home!
    With a new look hopefully... though I'm not holding my breath as she is on a variant for the most recent batch of solicitations in that awful look from her last series...

I'm okay with the new look, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer something based on her Defenders look. Just near perfection.
    DHpf_gRV0AA8UwB.jpg

Definitely agree with you. Maybe bring back the face mask if they really want that but it's quite a perfect look.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Definitely agree with you. Maybe bring back the face mask if they really want that but it's quite a perfect look.
    Perhaps also incorporate the use of the short swords into the comic as well? I think that would be a great way for Elektra to enhance her weapons. The sais are classic, but the Defenders series showed that Elektra could be just as dangerous and deadly with swords.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Perhaps also incorporate the use of the short swords into the comic as well? I think that would be a great way for Elektra to enhance her weapons. The sais are classic, but the Defenders series showed that Elektra could be just as dangerous and deadly with swords.
    She usually has more than just the sai. In Elektra Assassin, she used swords more often than her sais. She also used guns more than them too.

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Sucks her current book got cancelled when it was a solid book, maybe not as well-written as Daredevil, but I'd rather read it than most other things Marvel puts out. I really enjoyed her Marvel Knights run, would love to read more of her stuff when I'm done perusing through Uncanny X-men, Conan, and Aliens back catalogs

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    Sucks her current book got cancelled when it was a solid book, maybe not as well-written as Daredevil, but I'd rather read it than most other things Marvel puts out. I really enjoyed her Marvel Knights run, would love to read more of her stuff when I'm done perusing through Uncanny X-men, Conan, and Aliens back catalogs
    Her last ongoing wasn't great IMO, but I can't recommend her ongoing by Blackman and Del Mundo highly enough. A superb read!

Extraordinary Member

I'm okay with the new look, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer something based on her Defenders look. Just near perfection.
    DHpf_gRV0AA8UwB.jpg
    It really, really is.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

DHpf_gRV0AA8UwB.jpg
    It's funny that Marvel changed her to look more like Netflix and then Netflix changed it to look more like the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    It's funny that Marvel changed her to look more like Netflix and then Netflix changed it to look more like the comics.
    And we get a very happy medium.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

The current comic look is so bad. It needs to change to look more like the Defenders look.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    The current comic look is so bad. It needs to change to look more like the Defenders look.
    I was referring to the Defenders look as being a happy medium.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja