Page 158 of 166 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Supposedly Netflix gets to keep making both the series they have, and any spin-offs, which Elektra would surely count as
    I wasn't sure about any new spin offs, but if they are then fingers crossed for an Elektra one then.

Adi Granov variant covers for Daredevil #600.

adi granov elektra.jpg
    adi granov black elektra.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Granov is always a treat, and Reynolds is pretty great too; thanks for sharing!

Granov is good but sure.. the back flap can hit the floor... it makes so much sense! I also love how many artists struggle to draw her sai when they arent flat/straight towards the camera.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I wasn't sure about any new spin offs, but if they are then fingers crossed for an Elektra one then.
    Oh, heck yeah. I would love a Elektra spin off
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Adi Granov variant covers for Daredevil #600.

adi granov elektra.jpg
    adi granov black elektra.jpg
    Saw these on the DD thread. They're awesome
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Granov is good but sure.. the back flap can hit the floor... it makes so much sense! I also love how many artists struggle to draw her sai when they arent flat/straight towards the camera.
    Eh, I'm okay with it on a cover. The flow-y, billowing look is fun. Interior art, on the other hand...

The new mobile game is out, and Elektra's in the launch trailer. Sure it's not much, but in this Elektra desert I'll take what I can get!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    The new mobile game is out, and Elektra's in the launch trailer. Sure it's not much, but in this Elektra desert I'll take what I can get!
    She looks great! This is what her comic upgrade should have looked like.

Agreed 100 percent. If she shows up again hopefully her look is closer to this.

Hey, guys! Long time no see. I've been playing Strike Force and Elektra's my 2nd best character (behind Captain America). The game's fun as hell, too!

It has been pretty fun, but I get the feeling I'll be done with it in a month. Still, it's nice assassinating other marvel characters with her.

She's my best character right now (obviously I've focused on upgrading her), and my team is currently Elektra, Quake, Black Widow, Yondu, and Crossbones.

I hardly ever play video games any more but this looks decent and I loved the 'Alliance' games so I might give it a go. And the comics should definitely adapt her look in this rather than Netflix.

It does feel very MAA-ish. I never got super into the first one, but I was just starting to get into a groove with the second one when they cancelled it.