Page 26 of 166 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Especially if they're drawn by Noto!
    ...or Mike Del Mundo!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    ...or Mike Del Mundo!
    Oh of course him as well ha ha! I wonder what a Del Mundo Natasha would look like?

Oh of course him as well ha ha! I wonder what a Del Mundo Natasha would look like?
    Awesome, that's what!

BANNED

Just wanted to say I've been enjoying the new Elektra book. Del Mundo is AMAZING!

It has been pretty great! Can't wait to have him return with issue #8.

Thanks for your support!

I only now started reading the Elektra issues that were stacking up on my shelves for lack of time and i'm blown away by the quality of work Del Mundo is putting on these pages, at least in the first two issues. When i first ordered the title i knew his work from the covers of X-Men Legacy, so i knew he was a talent, but i didn't think he could handle full issues at this level. It's just amazing. And Blackman is cracking up a good story too.

Is this book selling ok? It would be a shame to see it cancel due to low sales with this team on the creative reins.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifolet View Post
    I only now started reading the Elektra issues that were stacking up on my shelves for lack of time and i'm blown away by the quality of work Del Mundo is putting on these pages, at least in the first two issues. When i first ordered the title i knew his work from the covers of X-Men Legacy, so i knew he was a talent, but i didn't think he could handle full issues at this level. It's just amazing. And Blackman is cracking up a good story too.

Is this book selling ok? It would be a shame to see it cancel due to low sales with this team on the creative reins.
    Unfortunately the sales are poor.
    These are Septembers sales:
    Elektra (2014) 6 16,136 5 17,209 -1,073 -6.24%

Even though it would mean a different creative team, still kinda got my fingers crossed for a relaunch. If she is in the new DD show, Marvel may be more willing to keep her either in a solo or a prominent team role.

I think a costume redesign coinciding with the launch of the current series could've helped the book. With revamped looks, the character would've garnered more attention at least temporarily, which in turn would've made people more aware of the new title launching. Elektra could've benefited from that Tumblr attention in the way characters like Ms Marvel and Batgirl did.

Good point. I would welcome a bit of a revamped look myself, nevermind the possible publicity.

Her costume was slightly tweaked for this series so that she flashed less of her arse when she was fighting and to be honest I was happy with that. Her asymmetric one piece and head scarf are iconic and I wouldn't want her to lose them again like she did in the Nineties.

She'll find a home

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Unfortunately the sales are poor.
    These are Septembers sales:
    Elektra (2014) 6 16,136 5 17,209 -1,073 -6.24%
    Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Even though it would mean a different creative team, still kinda got my fingers crossed for a relaunch. If she is in the new DD show, Marvel may be more willing to keep her either in a solo or a prominent team role.
    I'm sorry to hear this book isn't selling well, but I LOVE what we've gotten so far. I wouldn't want anything changed. I'd rather have a few of these perfect issues than a longer run of mediocrity. I wouldn't be surprised if they did reboot once the Netflix show airs, and I hope they figure out a way to keep the creative team in place, sort of like they did with DeConnick and Captain Marvel.

SIENKIEWICZ ELEKTRA.JPG
    Bill Sienkiewicz.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

More Sienkiewicz!