Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Let's pretend that Elektra will be in the Daredevil show on Netflix. Who should play the role?
    I don't know, but I found my Lady Bullseye...

Looks good to me!

I wonder when/if Lady Bullseye will be used in the live action stuff first. If they forgo her costumed name, they wouldn't have to depend on Bullseye's introduction.

I wonder when/if Lady Bullseye will be used in the live action stuff first. If they forgo her costumed name, they wouldn't have to depend on Bullseye's introduction.
    Good question. If they figure they have to do that she probably won't make an appearance...

Ultimate Member

Not really. The Marvel movies don't even employ the codenames that much anyways. The heroes are most often just referred to by their real names/ranks anyway. Even Captain America is usually just called "Captain Rogers" or "Steve." It's even more so with the villains. Stane was never directly called Iron Monger, Vanko was never called Whiplash, Blonsky was never directly called Abomination (except for in that one-shot The Consultant), and Red Skull has been called Red Skull exactly three times over two movies (and once on AOS). Loki and Malekith just go by their own names. They could easily just have Lady Bullseye be called by her real name most of the time, then drop in "Lady Bullseye" once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They could easily just have Lady Bullseye be called by her real name most of the time, then drop in "Lady Bullseye" once or twice.
    That would be fine with me. She's way more awesome than that other Bullseye anyway (imo). Sorry to derail the thread talking about LB. Back on topic, I recommended Elektra to a guy at work last night...

Still waiting to get my first issue of Elektra. If the art is anything to go by, it will be amazing.

Also, if you Elektra fans are interested, there is a Thunderbolts appreciation thread here:
    http://community.comicbookresources....S-Appreciation

I think you'lll love it Kieran!

BTW, good job on the Tbolts appreciation thread

I think you'lll love it Kieran!
    Fingers crossed. Right now my "ranking" for the new female solo series is as follows

1st. She-Hulk
    2nd. Ms. Marvel
    3rd. Captain Marvel
    4th. Black Widow

She-Hulk is the only one I adore, but Ms. Marvel is great. Captain Marvel's 2nd issue was big step down from the first, and Black Widow... I dropped after issue #1 (just a major let down)

BTW, good job on the Tbolts appreciation thread
    Cheers. I need to do a proper, in-depth time-line for the whole run, once I've got some spare time to be epic and specific.

I can't wait to read the first issue. I like Elektra, and I love Del Mundo as an artist. Love probably isn't strong enough a word to describe how much I enjoy his artwork. I want to walk around The Mind of Mundo to see how he functions. Time and time again he impresses with creative covers, and it's just... argh can't wait to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
    I can't wait to read the first issue. I like Elektra, and I love Del Mundo as an artist. Love probably isn't strong enough a word to describe how much I enjoy his artwork. I want to walk around The Mind of Mundo to see how he functions. Time and time again he impresses with creative covers, and it's just... argh can't wait to get it!
    Buy digital and you can have it now! I get both versions for this book. Long time no see, BTW

@Kieran I'll be interested in seeing where Elektra falls in your ranking scheme. And I hear you on BW...I will be dropping it after this next issue.

Buy digital and you can have it now! I get both versions for this book. Long time no see, BTW

@Kieran I'll be interested in seeing where Elektra falls in your ranking scheme. And I hear you on BW...I will be dropping it after this next issue.
    Yeah, great to see you pushing Elektra. Gotta have your Elektralytes ;D

Your previous post about an actress for Elektra... just don't know, but that is gonna be awesome when she does appear. I mean seriously she has to be a part of the DD series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Still waiting to get my first issue of Elektra. If the art is anything to go by, it will be amazing.

Also, if you Elektra fans are interested, there is a Thunderbolts appreciation thread here:
    http://community.comicbookresources....S-Appreciation
    How come you haven't been able to get it yet? I sprinted to my comic shop after having to wait an extra day because the Bank holiday lol!

Quote Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
    Yeah, great to see you pushing Elektra. Gotta have your Elektralytes ;D

Your previous post about an actress for Elektra... just don't know, but that is gonna be awesome when she does appear. I mean seriously she has to be a part of the DD series.
    Well, someone came up with that name (who was that again?), so I figured I'd try and make it a thing!

But Marvel has done great with Elektra recently. They put her on a team, which I'd wanted for a while. Then they revived her solo which, while unexpected, I absolutely love. So, whenever I can be the least annoying about it, I try to spread the word of our Blessed Lady of the Sai.

If she isn't part of the DD show I don't know what I'll do. Well, besides sit at home and complaining about it on the internet.

Let's pretend that Elektra will be in the Daredevil show on Netflix. Who should play the role?
    I honestly can't think of an actress to play her! i will have to trawl through IMDB to try and find on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I don't know, but I found my Lady Bullseye...
    She is perfect!

I'm not sure I'd be too happy about it, but Summer Glau or Eliza Dushku would be acceptable. They are at least used to TV and stunt work.