Page 41 of 166 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I won't disagree with you there, but I kinda can't hate on Deadpool...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Agreed. Why is it good books with outstanding art are ignored while some other crap gets scooped up like hotcakes?
    It's sad state of affairs that people won't try books unless they are something Avenger or X related (though even things x related aren't doing too well these days). The only plus point is that Alonso is still very much a fan of everything about the book and has said he will listen to the fans about what comes next for the creative team and the character. That makes me hopeful that she wont be stuck in limbo for ages!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    It's sad state of affairs that people won't try books unless they are something Avenger or X related (though even things x related aren't doing too well these days). The only plus point is that Alonso is still very much a fan of everything about the book and has said he will listen to the fans about what comes next for the creative team and the character. That makes me hopeful that she wont be stuck in limbo for ages!
    Punisher, Moon Knight, All New Ghost Rider, and Ms.Marvel all seem to be doing well and may be the exceptions. Deathlok is only on issue #4 so, too soon to know, right?
    Black Widow is Avenger related as is Storm(which Pak says is in no immediate danger of cancellation) to the X titles(did Nightcrawler get the axe?).

You could add Spider or GotG related as family books. GotG has six titles now.
    GotG
    Guardians 3000
    Legendary Star Lord
    Rocket Raccoon
    GotG Team-Up (starting Feb)
    Gamora (starting soon)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Yeah I should've included GotG in the franchises. Of the books you mentioned Ghost Rider has been cancelled with #12 as has Nightcrawler. X Force has been cancelled as well. Though Pak states Storm is not due to be cancelled the book is the lowest selling X related title and I think was only at 17000 odd! That book's failure is a huge surprise!

X-Force had a tough row to hoe, anyway, much less having to overcome art that most people I have had conversations with about the book didn't like...

X-Force had a tough row to hoe, anyway, much less having to overcome art that most people I have had conversations with about the book didn't like...
    I collected Uncanny X Force which was very boring and didn't bother with the new one. The art did look terrible!

I actually liked the art, but I just stopped getting it :/ Loved Remender's work on the title though.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Yeah I should've included GotG in the franchises. Of the books you mentioned Ghost Rider has been cancelled with #12 as has Nightcrawler. X Force has been cancelled as well. Though Pak states Storm is not due to be cancelled the book is the lowest selling X related title and I think was only at 17000 odd! That book's failure is a huge surprise!
    I thought Nightcrawler might've gotten the axe but was unsure of Ghost Rider till now.
    I read GR out of loyalty to the concept, hoping for a payoff. It was a disappointment. This GR will end, it seems, like the Alejandra version with Johnny being in the closing arc.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I collected Uncanny X Force which was very boring and didn't bother with the new one. The art did look terrible!
    The art is the main thing I didn't care much for. The roster was the other thing, but it kinda grew on me after a few issues...

Preview for next week's Elektra! It's exciting to see her in Bullseye's mind.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=25556

Battle of the master assassins
    X-23 vs Elektra

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Preview for next week's Elektra! It's exciting to see her in Bullseye's mind.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=25556
    Who are all those people Bullseye dreamed of killing? There's Cape Crow, Captain America, and Daredevil but who are the others? Is that one with the rocket Iron man?

Who are all those people Bullseye dreamed of killing? There's Cape Crow, Captain America, and Daredevil but who are the others? Is that one with the rocket Iron man?
    Definitely Iron Man. Guy in the background with the big cape could be Moon Knight but the buccaneer boots make me suspect it's Taskmaster.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Definitely Iron Man. Guy in the background with the big cape could be Moon Knight but the buccaneer boots make me suspect it's Taskmaster.
    Yeah, now that you mention it I'm pretty sure that's Taskmaster. You can kinda see the hood. Who's that one with the goggles, or whatever, up front?

Absolutely no idea. They look less like goggles and more like stereotypical 'nerd' spectacles, so...Bruce Banner? The gear he's wearing does kinda resemble that size-shifting armour he used to regulate his Hulk form for a while.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.