Page 52 of 166 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Possible Elektra audition tapes for Daredevil season 2 were leaked online and just as quickly pulled! Transcripts of the tapes and photo's of the actresses on the link.
    http://mcuexchange.com/possible-audi...wo-discovered/
    The college dialogue is really good.
    OMG!! Does this mean Elektra is confirmed for season 2?! God I hope so. I loved the first season, and Elektra is in desperate need of a good media portrayal after Garner did an awful job playing her.

That dialogue is terrific too.

With how the Chaste was set up in season one they were def planting seeds for Elektra.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Possible Elektra audition tapes for Daredevil season 2 were leaked online and just as quickly pulled! Transcripts of the tapes and photo's of the actresses on the link.
    http://mcuexchange.com/possible-audi...wo-discovered/
    The college dialogue is really good.
    Don't get my hopes up scouse!

Elektra in Secret Wars Journal...
    swj elektra.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    swj elektra.jpg
    Elektra is a beast, herself!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    OMG!! Does this mean Elektra is confirmed for season 2?! God I hope so. I loved the first season, and Elektra is in desperate need of a good media portrayal after Garner did an awful job playing her.

That dialogue is terrific too.
    I don't know if I'd blame Garner for that one. She didn't even like the Elektra film.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    swj elektra.jpg
    Is that Man-Thing she's fighting? Fierce!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I don't know if I'd blame Garner for that one. She didn't even like the Elektra film.
    Oh I was referring to her portrayal in the Daredevil film. But then again she wouldn't be the only miscast one in that film. The writing and direction is definitely more to blame too.

I do have high hopes for DD season 2. That series has the right idea with how to properly adapt the Daredevil comics.

That Elektra preview looks great. That takes the total alternate Elektra's to 3 including 'Master of Kung Fu' and '1872'.
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 06-06-2015 at 08:18 AM.

Wasn't going to get the Jounal issue based solely off of the Collektra name....but that art. It actually looks good, I'll probably pick it up!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Wasn't going to get the Jounal issue based solely off of the Collektra name....but that art. It actually looks good, I'll probably pick it up!
    I wasn't going to get it either but it does look good. I might have a quick flick through it in the store and then decide.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I hope Elektra has a place in a ongoing after Secret Wars. In a team book or in anything really. If she ends up in season 2 of Daredevil, I hope marvel gives her a push.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I hope Elektra has a place in a ongoing after Secret Wars. In a team book or in anything really. If she ends up in season 2 of Daredevil, I hope marvel gives her a push.
    Same here. I would be happy if they could use the same creative team from her last ongoing because it was AMAZING!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Has anyone ever played Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects? I recently found my copy of it that I thought I had lost. Elektra was a pretty fun character in it, and I really loved her character design. The Jae Lee art on the character selection screen was awesome, as well.

Her costume was a tad ridiculous, but I actually really enjoyed that game. Had its flaws, but wasn't bad. Heard the comic version was utter tripe, however.

Our lethal lady is on the cover of A-Force #5!