Page 53 of 166 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Breevoort hinted on his tumblr that Daredevil may not get a solo book after Secret Wars. Also Luke Cage is rumored to be heading up a Defenders book. What if Daredevil and Elektra become members of a new heroes for hire/defenders street level team book?
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Breevoort hinted on his tumblr that Daredevil may not get a solo book after Secret Wars. Also Luke Cage is rumored to be heading up a Defenders book. What if Daredevil and Elektra become members of a new heroes for hire/defenders street level team book?
    Daredevil and the Marvel Knights all over again.
    mk daredevil.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I would be more than okay with that.

I would take that. Though I don't want Elektra and Matt to get back together again.

Absolutely agree. While I wasn't a fan of the relationship (even if Soule made it interesting), I would actually like to see her interact more with Punisher.

Yeah same here. I like Matt with someone like his current girl Kirsten.

I have an odd feeling that the new DD may not be Matt or a very different Matt.

The good thing about Elektra is they dont need to mess with her too much in the new reality. Shes just fine as is.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Exactly. Minimal tweaking, and they can do almost anything with the character.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm not for or against her having a relationship with Daredevil, but I think it would be cool if they gave Daredevil another solo title but with Elektra as a backup feature (preferably with the same creative team as her solo). I think that even though the characters are largely associated together, they don't necessarily have the same readership, so maybe by combining the two we could have a stronger selling title.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Our lethal lady is on the cover of A-Force #5!

Cool cover, I like seeing Elektra depicted with other iconic Marvel women (as she should be).

Great cover by Molina.

You know, I really would like to see Olivier Coipel drawing Elektra someday.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

You and me both buddy

Add my vote to that tally as well

Let's start a petition!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I would take that. Though I don't want Elektra and Matt to get back together again.
    Same here. It wuold be nice if writers didn't feel like they have to female characters in some kind of relationship every time they join a team...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Same here. It wuold be nice if writers didn't feel like they have to female characters in some kind of relationship every time they join a team...
    Exactly. I think what irritated me about the Punisher thing is thst it started almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Exactly. I think what irritated me about the Punisher thing is thst it started almost immediately.
    It sucks that writers don't get enough time, these days, to put together a long-term story before the rug is yanked out from under them. It's like they're on the clock soon as they get started...