Page 63 of 166 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Yeah, been forgetting about Elektra coming up in Daredevil. Guess the second season is still kinda far off...

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Yeah, been forgetting about Elektra coming up in Daredevil. Guess the second season is still kinda far off...
    It will be here before you know it. Time flies
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Elektra on tv and I shall soon have Elektra in the comic. It's a gonna be a good days to come.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

As Dark Knight said, time flies! It'll be here soon, though hopefully we get her in a comic sooner

Wonder if she'll be Elektra? You know, Punisher is suppossed to be a big part of season two. I'm just wondering how much room they have to focus on her...

Wonder if she'll be Elektra? You know, Punisher is suppossed to be a big part of season two. I'm just wondering how much room they have to focus on her...
    I'm sure she won't play as large of a role, but I think she'll be introduced as an assassin that's been operating for awhile. I think they'll probably have a flashback/flashback episode centered on her and Matt in college.

With 13 episodes, they have plenty of time to do good work on characterization. I do think, though, that her ties to Stick/the Hand may be truncated or altered. Which is fine, imo. As long as they're explored further down the line.

Maybe we'll get build-up this season with her to be featured, and possibly die, in the next? I don't remember hearing if there were plans for seasons past the second...

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I think Netflix just waits until a season has been released so they can gauge if another season of something is a good investment.

And honestly, until Marvel gets more mystical I'm hoping they don't even do her death. Otherwise, they may just leave her dead.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure either. I think Netflix just waits until a season has been released so they can gauge if another season of something is a good investment.

And honestly, until Marvel gets more mystical I'm hoping they don't even do her death. Otherwise, they may just leave her dead.
    I really hope they don't kill her off at all! I know the story is iconic and all, but it always saddened me seeing her killed off. I would prefer they just had her fake her death or something so we can see her more after season 2.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Her death stinks if you're a fan, but it is a very important arc for Daredevil (and it is his show, after all). I get not wanting her to die, though. However, I am a sucker for emotional character deaths...

If the show needs a powerful fridging for DD's growth, they can kill Karen :P

If the show needs a powerful fridging for DD's growth, they can kill Karen :P
    I don't subscribe to the whole "fridging" thing, just because a character is killed...

I don't subscribe to the whole "fridging" thing, just because a character is killed...
    I walk the line, myself. Sometimes it's more egregious, but in general I tend to agree with you.

I walk the line, myself. Sometimes it's more egregious, but in general I tend to agree with you.
    I never would'a thought aything about it if I hadn't read about it on the internet. I wonder how writers feel: do they intentionally dodge plotlines they might feel they should go with because they're afraid of backlash?

I never would'a thought aything about it if I hadn't read about it on the internet. I wonder how writers feel: do they intentionally dodge plotlines they might feel they should go with because they're afraid of backlash?
    That's an interesting question. I imagine some do, which is sad.