Page 68 of 166 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2478

Elektra finally has her cameo in A-Force with Psylocke.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Ahh, thanks for the info. I reread that story recently and remember it being said multiple times but it just seems odd that every Elektra fan on tumblr puts it over any image of her.

As for Elektra in the show... Elodie Yung was asked by EW "What can you tease? What to expect with Elektra? How does she come into the picture" and she basically says ""She misses Matthew. I think she misses Matthew. That's all I can say"
    Well those two things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. It depends on if she knows that Matt is DD going in (which I rather doubt). If not, then she could be hired to kill DD, and since she's in NYC anyway, take the opportunity to try and reconnect with Matt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Elektra finally has her cameo in A-Force with Psylocke.
    This was a nice moment for me I have been and will be getting the book regardless of her presence, but it was nice surprise

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    This was a nice moment for me I have been and will be getting the book regardless of her presence, but it was nice surprise
    I'm not going to continue with it post SW. The only character out of the line up I really like is Dazzler and that's not enough for me to carry on.

I'm interested enough in She Hulk, Medusa, and kinda Nico. Just hoping it continues to entertain like it has been.

Elektra (or a version of het) will be in Contest of Champions #4 in January.

The solicit calls her Bullseye so I was expecting a costume more reminiscent of him. Pretty cool cover though.

I'm still bummed that she got killed off in the Civil War universe. I liked the idea of her taking over for Matt as Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I'm still bummed that she got killed off in the Civil War universe. I liked the idea of her taking over for Matt as Daredevil.
    Yeah I agree. It would've been nice to see her do something as 'Daredevil' other than get barbecued!

Yeah I agree. It would've been nice to see her do something as 'Daredevil' other than get barbecued!
    Yeah, that was a bit of a gut punch! Speaking of DD...the Hand are showing up in his title, what the odds Elektra isn't too far behind?

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, that was a bit of a gut punch! Speaking of DD...the Hand are showing up in his title, what the odds Elektra isn't too far behind?
    More than likely she is going to show up there because of the Netflix series and whilst I will be glad of an appearance of her, I would still prefer her in something non Matt related.

More than likely she is going to show up there because of the Netflix series and whilst I will be glad of an appearance of her, I would still prefer her in something non Matt related.
    Same. At this point, though, I'll take what we get :/

I know IMDB isnt the most trusted source but it seems like her stunt double, Lauren Mary Kim, is really on top of her IMDB listings... But still, take it with a grain of salt (as this is IMDB) for episodes where Elodie Yung needs a stunt double. (the 6th credit is for a stunt performer in season 1)
    Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 11.22.37 PM.jpg

I would like to read some Elektra stuff, but there's no way I'm buying A-Force to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I would like to read some Elektra stuff, but there's no way I'm buying A-Force to do it...
    It's one panel so it's in no way worth it just for that!