Happy 35th Anniversary 616 Elektra Natchios!!! - 1981-2016

DAREDEVIL #168 (January 1981), First appearance of Elecktra

Hey, guys! Look what I made today!

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Your new Avatar? I approve lol!

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Your new Avatar? I approve lol!
    Yeah! She came up in conversation due to the Marvel Heroes AP and I decided to fix up a new avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Thumbs up!

Also, comiXology has added nearly all of Elektra's 2000 series. I'm still lacking a few issues from that run, now I don't have to hunt them down at lcs!

I need to check out her back issues. May do that later on today...

A bit on DD S2 from the TCA panel. Finally, something that goes beyond Elektra as a love interest

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...ktra/78945354/

Here's some more info on Elektra... About a scene that was previewed at the TCA's.. Hiding it under spoiler tags just incase anyone has issues. Though it's supposedly early on in the season.
    spoilers:
    By far the biggest highlight of the presentation was a clip from season two shown to the audience before the panel discussion. From early in the season, it sees Elektra and Matt Murdock engaged in a tense discussion, after Elektra breaks into Murdock’s apartment. While the scene was carefully selected to avoid giving away greater context, it’s notable in th amount of palpable history between the two characters is conveyed. Years of lingering heartache and regret on both their parts was made clear, and while I don’t want to judge it apart from the episode in which it takes place, it feels like a good sign of things to come. At minimum, this will remain focused on character as much as it is on superheroics.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Also, comiXology has added nearly all of Elektra's 2000 series. I'm still lacking a few issues from that run, now I don't have to hunt them down at lcs!
    I wish they would add the Assassin mini. I have the physical hard cover but I want it for my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I wish they would add the Assassin mini. I have the physical hard cover but I want it for my iPad.
    But it is up there...

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Here's some more info on Elektra... About a scene that was previewed at the TCA's.. Hiding it under spoiler tags just incase anyone has issues. Though it's supposedly early on in the season.
    spoilers:
    By far the biggest highlight of the presentation was a clip from season two shown to the audience before the panel discussion. From early in the season, it sees Elektra and Matt Murdock engaged in a tense discussion, after Elektra breaks into Murdock’s apartment. While the scene was carefully selected to avoid giving away greater context, it’s notable in th amount of palpable history between the two characters is conveyed. Years of lingering heartache and regret on both their parts was made clear, and while I don’t want to judge it apart from the episode in which it takes place, it feels like a good sign of things to come. At minimum, this will remain focused on character as much as it is on superheroics.
    end of spoilers
    I just read this on a different site, seems like another good sign

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I just read this on a different site, seems like another good sign
    It's a good sign, I just have no idea what her role is going to be. Is she going to be an Assassin? Has she been with the Hand yet or has she not be a part of that yet. So many mysteries!

I know! Thank god we don't have long to wait. Since she's spoilers:
    definitely suiting up, I think she'll definitely be an assassin, and it's probable she'll have ties to the Hand. Maybe they'll leave her connection to them as a late season reveal thing
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Ah, thanks! It is not on the marvel app, which is where I was looking.