Page 85 of 166 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Just re-read the whole of Blackman & DelMundo's run. So damn good!
    Wasn't it? Just such a shame it finished.
    I'd love if that story could continue with the same creative team . . . maybe Marvel could put out an anthology title starring different female characters?

Maybe sort of like the old issue of the B&W Bizarre Adventures magazine from back in the early 1980s?

http://www.comics.org/issue/35185/

Anybody else remember that one?

People have no taste! I'm wondering if Del Mundo is just not main stream enough for the general comic buying public as Weirdworld is really struggling as well.
    They're just sticking him on books that won't sell very well no matter who's donig the art...

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'd love if that story could continue with the same creative team . . . maybe Marvel could put out an anthology title starring different female characters?

Maybe sort of like the old issue of the B&W Bizarre Adventures magazine from back in the early 1980s?

I'd buy it. Blackman's take on Elektra was excellent and I would love to see the Elektra/Psylocke arc he wanted to get round too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    They're just sticking him on books that won't sell very well no matter who's donig the art...
    It's a shame because he is such an amazing artist. Marvel have really been pushing Weirdworld as a major component of the new MU but it's obviously not connecting at all. Issue #2 fell to only 17000 in sales.

It's a shame because he is such an amazing artist. Marvel have really been pushing Weirdworld as a major component of the new MU but it's obviously not connecting at all. Issue #2 fell to only 17000 in sales.
    But, we don't know if it might be a title that does better-than-average with digital sales or not.

Alot of the stuff Marvel's pushing isn't selling very well. They need to right the ship and get things back to normal before they lose the people who have supported them for decades...

Alot of the stuff Marvel's pushing isn't selling very well. They need to right the ship and get things back to normal before they lose the people who have supported them for decades...
    I actually asked in my LCS today how the Marvel sales are going and they said they were terrible! Lots of people cancelling their Marvel and DC orders and moving to Image and other Indy titles instead.

I actually asked in my LCS today how the Marvel sales are going and they said they were terrible! Lots of people cancelling their Marvel and DC orders and moving to Image and other Indy titles instead.
    I'm not a bit surprised. Hopefully sales will get bad enough Marvel will get rid of all the ANAD bullshit and go back to a more classic line...

I'm not a bit surprised. Hopefully sales will get bad enough Marvel will get rid of all the ANAD bullshit and go back to a more classic line...
    More X titles and Elektra regularly appearing in an ongoing please.

I'm wondering if it's a question of people not liking the books or if Marvel went too far with the number of All-New! All-Different! All-Singing-&-Dancing! Must-Have! #1 series they flooded the market with all at once.

I mean if people are transferring to Image/Indy's they aren't really looking for "classic". That's even further from classic superheroes than ANAD or DCYou.

Anyways hopefully Elektra sticks around in DD.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    I mean if people are transferring to Image/Indy's they aren't really looking for "classic". That's even further from classic superheroes than ANAD or DCYou.
    Buying more comics from other publishers doesn't mean they don't want Marvel like it was, it just means they want to read comics and Marvel isn't giving them what they want. That's more money to spend elsewhere...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Elektra by Matt Cossin...
    Beautiful image

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Elektra/ DD by Samnee
    Wish this was art for an upcoming Elektra limited series or one-shot

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Great suggestion!