Page 90 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2478
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I feel like that black shirt is going to get ripped to crap and she'll be left with that red turtle neck, which will be cool.

I loved.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Ugh! The video is so good. The costume isn't bad and she looks deadly with her sai... Bring on the trailer tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    If you go by all the press for the first season, they only really used the black DIY outfit for Daredevil till after the show premiered. So... I assume it'll get a little more costume-y as the season goes on.
    I hope so. The costume is "okay" but not really a costume. She needs her headscarf at least.

Hopefully she's wearing something else under those jeans, and they're just not showing us the full costume her maybe. But I like the gloves she's wearing, they're a nice touch.

Ya'know, I don't dislike that get-up at all. The black w/red actually looks pretty good!

All-New Member

I realy love Mileena style!!she is more scary and mysterious...

I think this will be her initial 'vigilante' look, but once her agenda/motivation is revealed, her dress will change accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    New trailer!
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...edevil-trailer

Damn, this is looking good guys
    You can see a more evolved costume in it too... No red head scarf but there looks to be a red loin cloth...

Yup. And honestly, the costume was always the least of my concerns, I was worried about characterization. Not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yup. And honestly, the costume was always the least of my concerns, I was worried about characterization. Not anymore
    Oh, completely. She looks and acts the part, though I cant wait to see the final look she has... Hoping she gets a lot of screentime.

Elektra by Mike Avon Oeming.
    oeming elektra.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

As excited as I was to see Elektra in action, and believe me I was, I may have been more excited to see The Hand! THE HAND! This season is gonna be off the chain, ladies and gentlemen...

Ultimate Member

I think that her costume will evolve over time just like DD's did (I also think that Punisher's will as well btw). I mean I could totally see them not going with the 100% classic comic one (they didn't even do that with DD himself) because, well it's essentially a glorified butt flap/loin clothe with some random ribbons thrown in.

But something a bit more "Elektra-like," but modified to better fit this universe, sure.

As for Elodie, well just based on this little snippet, she seems like a good choice to play Elektra imo.