Page 91 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I think that her costume will evolve over time just like DD's did (I also think that Punisher's will as well btw).
    Probably. That seems to be the way it goes...

BANNED

I remember a lot of female characters getting their own ongoing solo. Elektra, She-Hulk, Storm, Squirrel Girl , etc.

She-Hulk may not have another ongoing solo but she guest appears almost everywhere and that's aside from being the main character in A-Force.

Storm leads Extraordinary X-men and will still be in X-men '92.

So I want Elektra to be added to the A-Force team. I'll tweet the writer later.

Marvel has so many characters, good ones, they can't seem to squeeze them all in...

CBR's Elektra reading list:http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...devils-elektra
    Agree with most of this. Only the 'The Man without Fear' mini I might not have included considering how contradictory Elektra's behaviour is compared to her original appearances.

I share the same opinion. That's just simply not Elektra, and I have no idea why he changed her characterization so much.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    CBR's Elektra reading list:http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...devils-elektra
    Agree with most of this. Only the 'The Man without Fear' mini I might not have included considering how contradictory Elektra's behaviour is compared to her original appearances.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I share the same opinion. That's just simply not Elektra, and I have no idea why he changed her characterization so much.
    While you might not like it, I think they included it as it is partially what inspired this take of the character for the Netflix show. She's lively, adventurous and a bit of a sociopath. Whether you like that they are using it as an inspiration, the MCU combines multiple takes on the character. I have faith they won't only use the MWF as a guide for the character.

Astonishing Member

So I have question, besides the Hand and Bullseye, does Elektra have any other prominent enemies and does she have enemies of her own or are all her enemeis tied to DD's rogues gallery?

In Man Without Fear she is talented, care-free and wild and then her Dad dies which changes her, right? It always made perfect sense to me. Wasn't it always known that while they love each other Matt and Elektra bring out the wild side in each other too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    In Man Without Fear she is talented, care-free and wild and then her Dad dies which changes her, right? It always made perfect sense to me. Wasn't it always known that while they love each other Matt and Elektra bring out the wild side in each other too?
    I liked that it gave her a little more dynamic other than being the good girl gone bad after her father was killed. I understand why some might not like it, as it was quite the change from her original debut, but it allowed for Matt to really connect and lead him down the hero route even more.

Also, Elektra is in the semi finals... Vote for her!

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    So I have question, besides the Hand and Bullseye, does Elektra have any other prominent enemies and does she have enemies of her own or are all her enemeis tied to DD's rogues gallery?
    Bloody Lips is a villain introduced in her last ongoing that is all her own. Although he might be dead now though!

Bloody Lips is a villain introduced in her last ongoing that is all her own. Although he might be dead now though!
    It's tough for her because she's an assassin so either people don't know that she is coming after them or they do and they get taken out by her. Doesn't leave a whole lot for a rogue gallery for her. Though you could include Chastity McBryde, who is/was a SHIELD agent... she definitely wanted to capture/take out Elektra in Assassin.

Lips was awesome!

C'mon Elektra fans, help her out! She's in the final round against Gambit!
    http://community.comicbookresources....urnament-Final