Page 94 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2478

I think that the costume looks great except that it's too black. At least the...huuh(I don't remember how it's called) thing on her mouth should be red too.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 03-08-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'd prefer all red but since DD is already all red maybe they wanted to mix up the color palate?
    Both of the "foes" being black & something makes them that more discernible perhaps?

All black would work as noted, she's worn an all black version of her attire before. All white as well.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I was hoping for a little more red but I like what I see so far. I wish we had a better shot, I want to see the outfit from the front.

I wonder if Bullseye will be a surprise villain this season. It is only a matter of time before they do the death of Elektra storyline.

It looks okay. The face mask does make me think Mileena/Kitana from Mortal Kombat though. I still would've like either the headscarf or asymmetric shoulder.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I like it! It's not only practical, but cool too!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

My only complaint is the lack of headscarf, but maybe she'll get it later on, or even in a coming season.

The 18th needs to hurry up and get here! lol
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    That's really cool. It's too bad her costume doesn't translate to the screen. But I still like the photos of her costume so far
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    That's really cool. It's too bad her costume doesn't translate to the screen. But I still like the photos of her costume so far
    Sadly, I don't ever expect to see that on screen... Not unless it's during that steamy scene with Matt that was shown in the trailer...

Some detail shots from the new vid they released. Levelled up a bit to see some more details.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'd prefer all red but since DD is already all red maybe they wanted to mix up the color palate?
    Both of the "foes" being black & something makes them that more discernible perhaps?

All black would work as noted, she's worn an all black version of her attire before. All white as well.
    I think the black is thematic, honestly. Have you guys seen the latest teaser they released, which shows off a bit of both Elektra and Frank? "Fight the Darkness... Or Become It" is the tagline they used for it. I expect the costuming choices here to reflect some of that theme. Matt goes a little bit more red, leaving the black "mask" piece behind, as he becomes more of the DD we all know and love. While Frank is black from head to toe, with a giant death emblem across his chest. He's given in to the darkness, symbolically. And Elektra lies somewhere between, both red and black, but heavier on the black. I don't think we should be expecting a happy ending... :P

Edit: As an aside, what I wouldn't give for just one of these shows to actually show someone holding a sai properly!
    Last edited by ZeroBG82; 03-08-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Aww snap! All these updated costume teases are giving me life! I was initially let down by the civilian look Elektra had earlier, but now my confidence in this show is restored. The black dominant color scheme doesn't bother me since she has always altered between red and black in the comics. I do agree with everyone that she should have the head scarf but I highly doubt it.

Though that face mask does make her look a ton like Mileena from MK (Even though Elektra came first and Mileena is more of a copy of her with the sais and all) Though I guess they did want to find a way for her to hide her identity and be more stealthy.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

I'm happy the the amount of red vs. black on her outfit. Looks stealthy...

Ultimate Member

I like it quite a bit as well. Maybe it could use a little more red, but it's a nice design. Lets face it, her comic book costume just wouldn't translate well to live-action, especially in a show with this tone. They didn't even use DD classic costume.

And yes, the MK comparison is obvious. But that doesn't really bother me.