Page 95 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I like it quite a bit as well. Maybe it could use a little more red, but it's a nice design. Lets face it, her comic book costume just wouldn't translate well to live-action, especially in a show with this tone. They didn't even use DD classic costume.

And yes, the MK comparison is obvious. But that doesn't really bother me.
    It would be nice if the black fabric had a red tone/tint to it but it is a nice reinterpretation of her comic design despite that.

Ultimate Member

It's interesting that her color scheme is in-between Matt and Frank's (both black and red), but closer to black. I wonder if that's intentional on the show's part, symbolism and all that?

Lets face it, her comic book costume just wouldn't translate well to live-action, especially in a show with this tone.
    If they tried it would probably come out looking like a bed sheet...

elektra costume.jpg
    I love it...
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-10-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Saw this interview with Charlie and John. Charlie was talking about how Season 2 differs from the 1st season in that they get started right away. Punisher and Daredevel meet in the first episode. Maybe that means more time for Elektra!

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Saw this interview with Charlie and John. Charlie was talking about how Season 2 differs from the 1st season in that they get started right away. Punisher and Daredevel meet in the first episode. Maybe that means more time for Elektra!
    Has it been confirmed that Elektra will be just an ally to DD or will she also also serve as his adversary? It seemed from her trailer, she will be his partner in stopping the Hand. Would be interesting to see her doublecross him.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    elektra costume.jpg
    I love it...
    I think I'm in the minority but I don't like that cover at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Has it been confirmed that Elektra will be just an ally to DD or will she also also serve as his adversary? It seemed from her trailer, she will be his partner in stopping the Hand. Would be interesting to see her doublecross him.
    She's been hinted as being an ally but it feels like they are having her walk the morally grey line of "Good and Bad"

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    It's been hinted at that she first appears either in episode spoilers:
    4 or 5.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    The first trailer makes it sound like they've worked together before. Charlie Cox also said something about Matt being more confortable in the role, so I'm guessing there's a time-skip...

Ultimate Member

I feel like it'll be a case of "he agrees to work with her, but he doesn't fully trust her." And I definitely think that she'll end up having an "alternative agenda" for doing all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Where did you get this, and how can I have more?!

I feel like it'll be a case of "he agrees to work with her, but he doesn't fully trust her." And I definitely think that she'll end up having an "alternative agenda" for doing all of this.
    Sounds about right...

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Where did you get this, and how can I have more?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ6GMmEPUQY

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Thank you kindly!