Default Spider-Gwen/Spider-Woman Pilot (practice live-action script)

I've hinted at this in a spot in a forum, and I decided to post it here for people to enjoy (though as this is a readable PDF it can't be copied and the title page was also removed).

Basically, this is an attempt to put Spider-Gwen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a TV show. I purposefully did not base the pilot on Edge of Spider-Verse #2 or on anything Jason Latour and Robbi Rodriguez are doing out of respect for them, the only thing I did was basically lift Robbi's awesome Spider-Gwen costume (and even then there is a mention of a small spider-logo on the chest to differentiate the Spider-Gwens). I also utilized elements of Amazing Fantasy #15 (but of course!) and Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 1 #1-12 to help flesh out the plot. So now, I present to you . . .

(link has been removed)

While the pilot is in continuity with the MCU as we know it, I purposefully tried to limit the connections down to some mentions (and that Gwen is a Cap fangirl). After all, every single one of these characters herein can't appear in the MCU films (though maybe Coulson and company could stop by for a visit). So I felt trying to make things stand on their own merits first was more important.

I also left the city purposefully vague. It can be NYC, but it's also written so it could be Chicago instead. The reason is that because Gwen, Peter & company are isolated from the films due to rights issues, so it might be best to place them in a city where the MCU doesn't really stop by for a visit. Chicago is the closest US city to NYC in terms of potential web-slinging spots (and bad neighborhoods) so I wanted to leave the door open for Chicago substituting for NYC.

This is not mentioned in the script for professionalism reasons, but I had three songs in mind for usage in the pilot. On Gwen's earbuds, "Cough Syrup" by Young the Giant and "Car Radio" by Twenty-One Pilots are intended to play during the two scenes she has them on. As actual background music, Coldplay's classic "Clocks" was going to play in a certain scene as well (take a guess which one).

Anything else you want revealed about my thought process, whether in the pilot or future ideas, please ask! I have answers for everything, and I am not bound by a non-disclosure agreement. =)

EDIT: When the pageviews hit "100" I opted to pull down the link. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by macattack; 12-18-2014 at 07:32 AM.