Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Living Lightning
    Kaluu
    Blizzard
    Black Tarantula
    Force
    Volcana
    Red Peril
    interesting... oh I found out something. I posted this same topic on comic vine and found out that... get this Carnage ? CARNAGE ? is a good guy now ? when did this happen ?

Carnage (and a bunch of others) got their personalities/morals reversed by a spell gone wrong in Axis. It's most likely temporary in his case, but apparently Sabretooth and Iron Man are staying inverted

Quote Originally Posted by crebo View Post
    Loki springs to mind but that is due to his popularity in the Avengers and Thor.
    You realize his face turn started BEFORE the Thor movie came out, right? Barely, but still. It's been a long process... Besides, all during the face turn he bore NO resemblance to the movie version, he was a little kid. His current character design may be somewhat inspired by the movies, but not the actual face turn. Also, he's definitely a bad guy in the movies, even if he's more sympathetic than the old school comic version usually is. So how would making him a good(ish) guy be because of the movie?

Anyway, people have pretty much listed everyone I could have thought of...
    Last edited by Raye; 12-12-2014 at 08:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    wait what I thought jug was bad again ? I know he was part of new Excalibur for awhile but didn't he turn evil again when he got his powers back ?
    He was a good guy again in Thunderbolts.

Polaris went from villain to hero to anti-villain to hero with alot of years of being a mind controlled villain in-between.
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-12-2014 at 08:45 PM.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Venom went from villain with some morality to anti-hero back to villain then even more villainous and now to hero.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

I heard sabertooth is still a hero now. even thought everbody else is back to normal ?

Yup. and joining the Avengers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    I heard sabertooth is still a hero now. even thought everbody else is back to normal ?
    Sabertooth, Iron Man, and Havok remain inverted by the end of AXIS.

atlas
    Mach ( whatever the number now)
    Songbird
    Techno (we can debate on that one)(Dead)
    Gremlin/titanium man ( dead)
    Ares (Dead)
    Prowler
    Toad

There is no longer a lot of distinction between hero and villain in the comics outside the few pure psychopaths, you just root for whomever happens to be featured.

Black Cat started off as a anti-hero then became the hero we all know and love her for and then Slott happened to her and she's a heavily generic villain.

I think Black Widow started off as a Russian villain in the Iron Man series.

Mystique went from being a smart and calculating villain to being condescending hero to now a batshit-crazy generic villain.

Emma Frost and Rogue have always fought for mutantkind. The X-Men just convinced them to help the humans too.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    There is no longer a lot of distinction between hero and villain in the comics outside the few pure psychopaths, you just root for whomever happens to be featured.
    There is still a distinction between hero and villain, it's just that there are more villain protagonists lately. Protagonist does not equal hero. Sometimes it's fun to read about bad guys, and yeah, even cheer them on, so they make stories with a villain protagonist. Doesn't make them any less villains, though.

Hela became a hero when written by Gillen, not sure what her status is now.

Songbird and Emma Frost are two BIG ones the OP should feel all kinds of shame for forgetting