Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Living Lightning
    Kaluu
    Blizzard
    Black Tarantula
    Force
    Volcana
    Red Peril
    Can you elaborate on the time when Living Lightning was a villain? I am not doubting you, I just must not have been aware of the character at that point.

Boisterously Confused

This is really hard to answer because of all the retconning, and "what was really happening was..." stories that have happened over the years. Particularly in the X-books. Emma Frost is so different that I have trouble not thinking of her as an anti-heroic younger sister of the White Queen presented by Claremont and Byrne. The way he addressed that was one of the things I thought was really cool about Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men.

However, of the characters that were introduced as unambiguous bad guys, that flipped and stayed flipped, without the benefit of some kind of hidden-history story, Black Widow, Songbird, and the late Swordsman are the only ones that come to mind.

These days isn't Molecule Man portrayed as either sympathetic or driven cray-cray by his immense powers?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Sabertooth, Iron Man, and Havok remain inverted by the end of AXIS.
    wait.... iron man and havok are still bad guys ? great : (

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    wait.... iron man and havok are still bad guys ? great : (
    On the upside, imagine the amazing stories that can now be written about the three Summers brothers standing together as one taking on the universe: Cyclops, Havok, and Vulcan.

Spectacular Member superiorcrisis's Avatar

Doctor Octopus (dead, except for spider-verse)
    Ex Nihilo
    Red Hulk/ Thunderbolt Ross
    Groot

Astonishing Member

ok I like to try something different. I would like to list as many former villians now heroes in marvel there are that are still heroes ? I know of only... Abe Jenkins, Gladiator (Melvin Potter), Kaine and well that's all I know of. how many can you name ?
    Actually Gladiator was forced back into crime by Alexander Bont, Wilson Fisk's predecessor who kidnapped a previously unknown daughter of Melvin to force him to fight DD. Then Mr. Fear drove him insane with his fear chemicals, Melvin is currently in an insane asylum. Plus Melvin never became a hero, he just became a civilian. When you think about, there a lot of villains that there who could easily make more money in civilian careers then they ever could with crime.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Sabertooth, Iron Man, and Havok remain inverted by the end of AXIS.
    well its nice to know almost everyone is back to normal after AXIS. wonder how long its going to be before iron man, havoc and sabertooth are back to normal ?

BANNED

ok what about Constrictor (frank payne) I heard he became a good guy ? or did he go back to being a villain ?

Fantastic Member Talkie Toaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrBat View Post
    He was a good guy again in Thunderbolts.
    Not really, none of the prisonbolts really reformed. Being in the Thunderbolts was just a better deal for them than be locked up all day
    Bah weep granah weep ninny bong

ok what about Constrictor (frank payne) I heard he became a good guy ? or did he go back to being a villain ?
    Hes in the Masters of Evil, bodyguard of the leader Zemo.

well its nice to know almost everyone is back to normal after AXIS. wonder how long its going to be before iron man, havoc and sabertooth are back to normal ?
    Presumably however long it takes the writers to tell the stories they want to tell with them inverted. Though I hope at least one of the shifts is permanent, or at least has a lasting impact of some kind. I don't really care which, just... I like to see status quo change and characters evolve rather than just continually reverting.

BANNED

hey what about cain marko ? I heard he is no longer juggernaut. now the living monolith is. dose cain count as good ?

I don't think he could be called a bad guy right now, but 'good' may be a stretch. though we have to see how the current story resolves before saying for sure.
    Last edited by Raye; 03-10-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

deleted post
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 03-10-2015 at 05:15 PM.